Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your ideal place to live?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Personally I want ot live in an American city with Race war, Decline of the west and large amounts of crime and homeless

Does that even exist in 2024?

Sky where clouds are solid and weather is cool so that I can lay upon the white natural cushions as I gaze at the stratosphere

Rome from 98 to somewhere around 160

If heaven is real, that's where

A dystopian society where all of humanity has been wiped except for me and 3 attractive foids with all the resources in the world

Personally I want ot live in an American city with Race war, Decline of the west and large amounts of crime and homeless
my mind rn. i would love to watch evilhumanity's downfall and coom to it. i actuallly want all of humanity to fall.

A place with no ethnics

A nice small town in kashmir or uttarakhand
Cool temperatures
Less humidity
few people groceries delivery to my house and a nice hospital nearby for emergency

in a white only world. no hooknose people either.

Clean surroundings and good honest people. That's it.

Forrest an hr from civilization

I want to see the extinction of human race so maybe from the place where I can safely watch that and rope later

At the top of an active volcano so I can throw foids in it