Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your hypothetical future son

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date

Which pill would you give him? Consider him above average (6.5-7.5)

• Blackpill

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Redpill

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Bluepill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let him figure out on his own

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
I think I'd let him figure it out on his own
Who knows what pills they'll be in the future:feelsthink:

Knock off of @FiveFourManlet 's thread.

Knock off of @FiveFourManlet 's thread.
Leave him alone, he hasn't proved himself to be a Low IQcel yet, until then, this thread is welcomed by me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would give him the redpill because if i do end up reproducing, he will take my facial characteristics as the gene for those are almost dominant for each feature i have, and he will be on HGH (human growth hormone from a very young age at a higher than usual dose), so he will be at least 5'7, which is still the grey area but acceptable with his facial characteristics.

Why redpill? because considering his physical characteristics (in theory) it will suit him the most.

Last edited:
I will never have but let's say an accident happens i dunno how and i am forced to have, i would blackpill him from day 1. And help him from day 1

If he’s at normie tier, the redpill would be most helpful

I would consider myself a failure of a father if I didn’t try to redpill my son. It would be like not teaching him about contraception, self defence, or to read.

Dark purple pill tbh. The pure blackpill from the start would probably ruin his life.

Black. He will be given daily injections of testosterone GH and possibly trenbolone daily. Along with a complete absence of any E Or soy products

Dark purple pill tbh. The pure blackpill from the start would probably ruin his life.
Black. He will be given daily injections of testosterone GH and possibly trenbolone daily. Along with a complete absence of any E Or soy products
You need E to be balanced, everything in moderation and balance
All of the those external chemicals could have truly terrible effects for his development
It would be best to naturally increase his T and GH

Last edited:
Other - The abortion pill, because I don't want any kids whatsoever, impregnate a woman and you have a 50% chance of having a daughter if you impregnate a woman, I don't like those odds. I don't want any children for other reasons, but the chances of having a daughter is somewhere at the top of that list.

We already have enough obligations in life simply for being male, why the hell would I go out of my way to create another obligation for myself that is expensive and will drain my time and resources over decades.

Nah i'll leaving breeding to the plebs who want to be wagecucks till their deaths, I just want sex.

Doubt i would have a child unless genetic editing can make him tall and good looking, i really dont want him to suffer

At this range the redpill would be the best one tbh.

At the level of attraction you gave this hypothetical son, I think the redpill would be the most fitting.

Redpill. He'll be looksmaxxing the moment he enters puberty. Though I'll force him to play basketball and swimming since primary school to heightmaxx