Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your holy grail of incel manifestos?

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
There are a lot of videos and manifestos that remain hidden from us. They are confiscated by the police and media and never released to the public. I'm talking Eric Harris and Dylan Klebolds "the basement tapes" and Seung Hui Chos stuff that never got released to the public.

Randy Stair got his stuff released and Elliot Rodger as well.

What are your holy grails in this area and what would you wish to get your hands on the most?

For me personally I would state the two mentioned above.

these guys like stair and fagric and klebold are fangirls wet dream fuck them

Randy Stair was a faggot wannabe tranny that killed like two people in order to become one with his Danny Phantom OC. Nigga is more of a joke than Eliot.

All written with Fed hands.

But what about Seung Hui Cho? He filmed a lot of material and also wrote some stuff. His mistake was to only post it to the media whom only released small portions of it. Imagine having it all!

these guys like stair and fagric and klebold are fangirls wet dream fuck them
Yeah I know. They are all famous all over the world now and would surely be drowning in hot girls if they were alive.

I wonder if that is the case for Seung Hui Cho though?

If he was alive, you think he also would be popular amongst sexy girls?

Yeah I know. They are all famous all over the world now and would surely be drowning in hot girls if they were alive.

I wonder if that is the case for Seung Hui Cho though?

If he was alive, you think he also would be popular amongst sexy girls?
no fan girls go crazy over him now so maybe nit

no fan girls go crazy over him now so maybe nit
What I suspected. Where the average spree killer gets thousands of fan girls world wide Seung Hui Cho is still not desirable.

Even as an old record holder...