Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your friends will betray you for a woman

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Your friends would stop talking to you if it meant they can get a girlfriend to them you’re only there to keep them occupied until they ascend

I am neo in this matrix first I suffer like a slave and then I rule.
Cope you are getting dethroned faggot.

How about I fuck your pony in the ass faggot?
I already fucked all of them while you were off on your 13 billion year nap nigger. But I know your weakness if I say here and there the multiverse council will be on My ass IN VIDEOGAME this is all for INCELDIA! THE KINGDOM THAT WILL COME AFTER HEAVEN

There is a multiverse where the pony is fucking you in the ass instead:feelskek:
That is irrelevant who cares about that copy. What matters now is that I know about your form.:shock: for years me and @Sneir have been waiting for this Moment

Time doesn't affect me I existed when the universe wasn't even a thing.
Yet you we're never here. Even by the way you're speaking something is off. Did you know I also did as well. Just now I intercepted the founding incel to find memories from before your shitty reality. You made everything unfair on purpose as a shit joke. :shock: but now I can come for you and make things how they should. You should remember me afterall

I am your imagination and you will never escape this hell:ahegao:
Make things fair now or else I'm breaking into your mind with the spell from the incelchardrion. MAKE CHADS THE SUBHUMAN AND MANLETS THE NEW KINGS OF THE WORLD or else I'm telling your weakness to the rest of .is

Blah blah blah shut the fuck up faggot you are boring me.
No make them FAIR NOW :shock: ADMIT YOU CREATED ME BECAUSE YOU WERE THAT PITIFULLY BORED

Yes I admit it I made you to suffer for me and for my entertainment.

But I did this because I like you the most ponycel.. you are one of my finest creations. I am thinking of giving you immortality and making you suffer for eternity thoughts on this?
God San theres just one thing you don't know

I am omniscient I know everything ponycel.
You don't. There's just one thing you missed about me in the primordial checking list.