Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your friend's foid friend - awkward goodbye hugs?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Anyone ever have a situation where your friend brings a foid and then eventually she says goodbye to everyone in the group with a hug, then its your turn to hug her and it gets weird? I've been ignored for the hug once. I'm sure others have similar situations where everyone gets a hug, but you only get a half hug or wave For pity

Last edited:
I have no friends

Yes I have that with family and one of the guest's girlfriends or something who just shakes my hand at most or ignores me. Sometimes I will get a hug but it's uncomfortable and forced. I'm not saying from them, but I wish I could just have a girl who loves me and really wants to embrace me and hold me tight, but my bones are wrong

i have never been hugged by a girl

fakecel if you have female friends
Never had a female friend. I think you misinterpreted

The foid is my friends friend. Foids say goodbye to everyone in her friends circle, whether she knows them or not

Last edited:
happened a year ago i felt it coming so i just waved and walked away

Never had a female friend. I think you misinterpreted

The foid is my friends friend. Foids say goodbye to everyone in their friends circle

That's why I deleted the post lol. In my defense I just woke up.

Never happened but i usually try to avoid hugs. Makes me feel weird.

Never saw goodbye hugs by female friends except at HS farewell tour when everyone just cried. But at that time a foid did run to me and gave brutal hug. So not awkward as I'm not exposed to much scenes of foid hugging their friends

happened to me 2 years ago.
i was smoking weed at a friend house, and 2 of his friends came (one was a foid.) anyway we shitchatted ate and w/e, and after like 1 hour she got up to leave. i saw she hugging my friend but i didnt even got up cuz i knew its stupid i dont know her and barely spoke 2 words to her so she will just tell me goodbye.
then she gets close to me and she bends down to hug me (???) took me so long to understand whats happening (i was on my phone) and the all thing was awkward af, my friend lol'ed so hard.

still a hug is a hug :cool:

happened to me 2 years ago.
i was smoking weed at a friend house, and 2 of his friends came (one was a foid.) anyway we shitchatted ate and w/e, and after like 1 hour she got up to leave. i saw she hugging my friend but i didnt even got up cuz i knew its stupid i dont know her and barely spoke 2 words to her so she will just tell me goodbye.
then she gets close to me and she bends down to hug me (???) took me so long to understand whats happening (i was on my phone) and the all thing was awkward af, my friend lol'ed so hard.

still a hug is a hug :cool:
friend laughed at you?

Anyone ever have a situation where your friend brings a foid and then eventually she says goodbye to everyone in the group with a hug, then its your turn to hug her and it gets weird? I've been ignored for the hug once. I'm sure others have similar situations where everyone gets a hug, but you only get a half hug or wave For pity
But of course.

Yes this happened to me once, it was awkward af, and you could definitly tell that she didn't wanted to hug me, but still did it out of politeness i guess.

Yes in highschool i had this 3 male "friends" and we would often hang out with these 2 cunts and they would always hug them all as a goobye. They always ignored me tho, didn't even say anything to me. It's fucked up remembering it now tbh.

This girl hung out with our group because of this average looking dude. The girl said she could use a hug and my normie friend sad you should give Genetic Filth a hug. She gave a look of disgust and said oh no not Genetic Filth. Anytime a girl wants to hug me it's like the above where you know it's just out of pity, so it's like what's the point.

Once I became blackpilled I stopped all social interaction because everything is just based on looks and money. All the tallfags and people with good facial bones were popular and worshiped by the females even if they hardly ever said anything.

happened to me

Can relate, I know exactly that feeling. It often feels awkward to get close, even though I like it at the same time. Pretty weird tbh.

One time I was hanging out with a friend group who all knew each other from HS. Some foid passes by who was also from the same HS and chats with them for a little bit. Then she proceeds to hug every single one of them except for me. Like I get that we are total strangers, but to go out of your way to individually hug everyone is so random.

The bitch better give me a hug

what a fucking nasty skank, hugging each male in the group. if that was my foid I would beat her that night for being a dirty whore. fucking skanks.

I can relate to this so much. When a foid coworker was leaving my company, she hugged all the other guys goodbye, but only gave me a handshake.

This girl hung out with our group because of this average looking dude. The girl said she could use a hug and my normie friend sad you should give Genetic Filth a hug. She gave a look of disgust and said oh no not Genetic Filth. Anytime a girl wants to hug me it's like the above where you know it's just out of pity, so it's like what's the point.

Once I became blackpilled I stopped all social interaction because everything is just based on looks and money. All the tallfags and people with good facial bones were popular and worshiped by the females even if they hardly ever said anything.
Yep

Toilets hugging their male friends is taboo in my country.