Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your favorite type of meat?

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
I always watch videos of animals getting slaughtered cause i'm so morbidly curious(and fucked up) although i hate watching it, despite that every time i eat meat, i say to myself " thank fucking god this animal is dead this meat is delicious". It's so hard to pick a favorite type of meat chicken,beef ham all of them are so good, but if i had to pick a favorite i'd say ham for sure, the saltiness of it i think is what gets me. yeah i'm a fatass

Lamb if it's cooked on grill or baked. Beef is high up there too

I like watching slaughter house videos, it makes me feel lucky to be human. I'd say bacon.

i've never tried lamb actually, curious
Yeah cut it into small chunks, put dry rub seasonings on it, put chunks onto skewers, and throw that shit on a grill

yo mamas dick tbhngltbhngltbhngl

Beef and lamb, poultry sucks ass and i've yet to eat canine meat or camel meat which are indeed consumed here in some places.
i've never tried lamb actually, curious
A more stale and boring beef but eons better than chicken.

I hate watching slaughter house videos. I love and respect animals.

I’ve been thinking of going vegetarian but it’s tough. I like chicken too much. :feelsbadman:

taste wise the yellow of the egg

fried virgin vagina steaks.

For taste - steak
For health - grilled chicken breasts

Fried chicken. Fallowed by beef.

I hate watching slaughter house videos. I love and respect animals.

I’ve been thinking of going vegetarian but it’s tough. I like chicken too much. :feelsbadman:
Chicken is shit tier among meats. Pork and beef are both above chicken.

Manmeat inside my tight butthole.

Chicken ESPECIALLY Chick-fil-A Burgers :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Beef tenderloin with a bit of garlic butter

I love meat, but I’m really, really picky about it.

I won’t eat anything off the bone, or with skin, or if you can tell where on the animal it came from. I eat chicken, but only breast meat. No seafood. A steak can be nice, but only if it is completely trimmed of all fat and other inpurities. So mince is probably the least objectionable form. Anything rare or undercooked is revolting.

It’s so hard to find good cuts I will usually either pick the meat out of say, a curry. That way the sauce retains the flavour but I don’t risk gristle. Often when I am eating out I will order something vegetarian simply because it’s safer and easier.

My mom was the only one who understood how to prepare meat properly. She would do chicken satay kebabs to die for. Pure breast, and over cooked.

Pork then Turkey and Chiken.

I sustain myself purely on radiation. However I must admit whales look mighty tasty!