Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your favorite build in Fallout&TES ?

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
In fallout i love to wield guns and roleplay as wasteland doctor passing medicine skill checks, usually play as good guy but sometimes i did morally gray characters.

In TES...oh boy it's deep topic but my favorite builds are

Pure Mage - all spell collegeus in Oblivion and 5 in Skyrim with drigg to alchemy and and bit of dark personality for thievery, preferrred race either Altmer or Dunmer ( n'wah ! )
Spellsword - One handed, all magic schools with emphasis on Restoarion and Alteration, robes only some thievery and to small degree alchemy, bigger empahsis on enchanting ( Dunmer or Imperial )
Hunter - Bow wielding Nord or Orc who loves to hunt a game, do fishing, lives in wild ( Falkreath or Riften are best areas for this ), Light armor dagger as optional weapon, no magic.

I recently started playing arcanum great game, but i'm not biggest expert on build here, love magic in 19 century setting with guns, sad that troika did fall.

@DarkStar
@thespanishcel
@slavcel11
@PersonalityChad

My favorite Spell School in TES is likely just Mysticism ( metamagic ) or Illusion ( name speak for itself )

In fallout i love to wield guns and roleplay as wasteland doctor passing medicine skill checks, usually play as good guy but sometimes i did morally gray characters.

In TES...oh boy it's deep topic but my favorite builds are

Pure Mage - all spell collegeus in Oblivion and 5 in Skyrim with drigg to alchemy and and bit of dark personality for thievery, preferrred race either Altmer or Dunmer ( n'wah ! )
Spellsword - One handed, all magic schools with emphasis on Restoarion and Alteration, robes only some thievery and to small degree alchemy, bigger empahsis on enchanting ( Dunmer or Imperial )
Hunter - Bow wielding Nord or Orc who loves to hunt a game, do fishing, lives in wild ( Falkreath or Riften are best areas for this ), Light armor dagger as optional weapon, no magic.

I recently started playing arcanum great game, but i'm not biggest expert on build here, love magic in 19 century setting with guns, sad that troika did fall.

@DarkStar
@thespanishcel
@slavcel11
@PersonalityChad
Only fallout, Intelligence Build, Focus on Guns, Repair and Science.

Wizardmaxxing in TES is fun. Never really liked Fallout tbh.
usually play as good guy but sometimes i did morally gray characters.
Same, i'm too much of a moralfag to play as an evil character in games like these

My first ever character in Skyrim was a Dunmer. Ever since then I’ve always been a fan of them. I like going pure mage too but magic kinda sucks in comparison to other builds without mods to scale it up properly and add new more powerful spells

Skyrim = min/maxxed (so max enchant-alchemy-smithing) stealth illusion vampire. no bow, only dagger + sword.
Oblivion = tanky paladin
Morrowind = hand-to-hand with modifications/engine that allow me to rob people when they are knocked down + any low dmg weapon enchanted with calm humanoid and creatures (again, need modification/cheat money in at the start of the game to enchant). so basically a pacifist. alternatively, light armor + crossbow. or anything that uses bound weapons.
Magic takes way too much effort to work in this game. And even with enough magicka and the right custom spells it's still frustrating to play due to Reflect. Not to forget the best way to play mage is to enchant items with spells so you have 0 cast time but that makes the game super boring, you just chaingun everything...
You are better off playing an atronach warrior who only uses magic for utility purposes and never for dmg. A fun use of magic was creating level 20 Command creature/humanoid spells for 1 sec so enemy gets gangbanged by his own group even after the duration ends.
Daggerfall = wereboar monk or mage.
Fallout 1= monk with max agility, power fist, armor etc

In Fallout NV I maxxed guns (both types), speech, lockpick and medicine if I recall correctly. While in Skyrim I did a pure warrior build focusing in heavy armor, one handed weapons, smithing, block and archery.

I just go ahead and complete the game with whatever skills. I'm too retarded for purposeful builds.

It depends tbh

I think in TES, I usually like to play as either just a mage or some kind of warrior; switching between single handed & double handed weapons

For Fallout, I usually go for just some pure gunfighter build, but also with good charisma to pass speech checks

I also try & play as morally "gray" characters.