Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your fav fast food chain for burgers?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I don’t have so many options as US-cels so I have to vote Burger King, kek. McDonald’s burgers are not bad but I still prefer Burger King. Five Guys is a big no for me.

BK's burgers are better than McDonald's indeed
But both are very good

We don't have most of these in England.

only burgerking and mcdonalds here

I've only ever been to BK/McDonald's. :dafuckfeels:

I'm not from burgerland so I don't even know half of these

I actually don’t like fast food burgers. If I’m eating fast food I just get a chicken sandwich or tendies. If I want burgers I’ll get a real one that’s wood grilled and juicy

Five guys, in n out, and jack in the box

I make my own burgers. Im too poor to eat out.

I go to five guys every Friday. Their meat is bland without cheese or toppings. This is what people get wrong they order a burger and not put enough toppings on it. You need to get a cheese burger and put way too much toppings on it and small fries and milkshake $25.

Wendys cause the Baconator is damn good :feelsokman:

The glenn sauce is unmoggable
I actually don’t like fast food burgers. If I’m eating fast food I just get a chicken sandwich or tendies. If I want burgers I’ll get a real one that’s wood grilled and juicy
That's true

don’t like fast food burgers tbh. But honestly I don’t notice a different in taste of any of them.

I like fries

I make my own burgers. Im too poor to eat out.
Do they taste better?

I go to five guys every Friday. Their meat is bland without cheese or toppings. This is what people get wrong they order a burger and not put enough toppings on it. You need to get a cheese burger and put way too much toppings on it and small fries and milkshake $25.
What toppings do you suggest?

don’t like fast food burgers tbh. But honestly I don’t notice a different in taste of any of them.

I like fries

Do they taste better?

What toppings do you suggest?
All the way and hot sauce and jalapeños

there're no fast food chains in my country
all the food i eat is either from the supermarket or food i make at my house
sometimes i buy a sandwich but it's super expensive for me

Do they taste better
Yes imo, I like putting a tiny bit of garlic, ground paprika and onion in the meat, i don't have any of big companies nearby, i tried mac once and i didn't liked it one bit, not my type of food, I guess im not used to it.

Yes imo, I like putting a tiny bit of garlic, ground paprika and onion in the meat, i don't have any of big companies nearby, i tried mac once and i didn't liked it one bit, not my type of food, I guess im not used to it.
Nah, you’re right. It’s not good from them. Most people haven’t made the effort to male proper burgers at home (like me), but even quick store bought patties can taste way better than fast food ones.

Unfortunately, they are all expensive.

it's over

Five guys mogs

Have you tried their new burger yet? Wish we had it here in germany :cryfeels:
No every time I go I get the same thing a chicken sandwich with chips and a milkshake

I don’t have so many options as US-cels so I have to vote Burger King, kek. McDonald’s burgers are not bad but I still prefer Burger King. Five Guys is a big no for me.
shake shack and chick fila

I tried making my own burgers before and ended up getting food poisoning from undercooked meat jfl

Think it might be better to leave this shit to the professionals :feelsjuice:
It’s over for you.

It really is. I truly wish I was better at cooking, but seem to lack that magic touch. Everything I cook comes out bland or damn near inedible :cryfeels:
Practice makes perfect. There’s lots of youtube videos that have good recipes.

There can only be one King.

burger king love GIF

Nah, you’re right. It’s not good from them. Most people haven’t made the effort to male proper burgers at home (like me), but even quick store bought patties can taste way better than fast food ones.
does male those burgers include full penetration

In-N-Out is good, I like to get some every time I visit California lol