Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your fav coffee?

Title

• Total voters
a lot of sugar :feelsokman:

Cappuccino. Everything else is shit.

Vanilla latte of course.

Latte is genuinely my favourite, I've only ever had two vanilla lattes, both on 23 May coincidentally. I never take sugar in tea or coffee and couldn't finish the vanilla lattes because they were sweet but still enjoyed having them.

Vanilla latte of course.

Latte is genuinely my favourite, I've only ever had two vanilla lattes, both on 23 May coincidentally. I never take sugar in tea or coffee and couldn't finish the vanilla lattes because they were sweet but still enjoyed having them.

Black ofc! Everything else is modern bullshit

I don't drink coffe only water

I tend to just make it black and then if it's too bitter I can always add sugar.

Then I'm not altering the flavour.

That being said if I'm buying coffee I don't worry too much about milk and some things added taste pretty good like chocolate or caramel.

i just use the "donut shop decaf" pods that are free at work

decaf cuz I already drank a bang energy and 300mg is plenty lol

right now I need to bulk so I'm putting like half a cup of whole milk into it :feelsohh:

Vanilla latte :feelsdevil: for obvious reasons

Black like my soul.

i wouId go with cappicno

I use jacobs gold instant coffee. I eyeball the amount of coffee I need and use only milk, no water. I then microwave it:feelskek::feelskek:

Turkish coffee

the one with the with the cream that induces diabetes, that one

None. Coffee sucks; drink beer. :feelsjuice: