Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your family is trash and just wants to shit on you

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Guys with parents who love them and want them to succeed are the exception.

Most families, meaning parents, cousins, siblings just use any excuse possible to fuck with you, criticize you, etc. because you're not good looking. At best, you're just some tool to be used for virtue signalling and feel good points.

I know the economy is garbage and rent is too high, but if you can afford it, living on your own as an incel makes your life much less stressful.

My family laughs that my other younger relatives height mog me. They are all cunts to me and I hate them lol. They never talk to me anyway.

My family laughs that my other younger relatives height mog me. They are all cunts to me and I hate them lol. They never talk to me anyway.

Exceptions aside, it seems like 90% of parents would be happier if they just aborted any male offspring. Every guy I know, even normies, just gets shit from his family.

Exceptions aside, it seems like 90% of parents would be happier if they just aborted any male offspring. Every guy I know, even normies, just gets shit from his family.
Tbh you need to be Chad to have a good relationship with family. Foids always seem to love muh family.

The most brutal blackpill of all. Slowly realising that even my own parents and siblings despise me was absolutely fucking devastating.

What do you suggest we do to tolerate living at home?

The most brutal blackpill of all. Slowly realising that even my own parents and siblings despise me was absolutely fucking devastating.

I think a lot of men go through that realization and it's probably one of the hardest things for them to deal with in life.

I’m just mad they brought me into this world tbh

Tbh you need to be Chad to have a good relationship with family. Foids always seem to love muh family.
Nah not really I'd say you'd need to be normie though.

What do you suggest we do to tolerate living at home?

No idea, dude. Even if you make 100k a year, living alone takes out a huge chunk of that.

You'd need to make 200k a year+ for it not to really hurt you.

No idea, dude. Even if you make 100k a year, living alone takes out a huge chunk of that.

You'd need to make 200k a year+ for it not to really hurt you.

Yeah I'd rather be a leech tbh

I think a lot of men go through that realization and it's probably one of the hardest things for them to deal with in life.
It is. I've come to find out this thread is 100% true for most people, the only thing family "loves" about us is the illusion of what they want us to be (rich chad) and if you fail to meet the absolute impossible unfair standards of this illusion they won't even fake love you anymore....
The mindstate of modern humans is complete fucking trash, you can see examples everywhere.

True

Guys with parents who love them and want them to succeed are the exception.

Most families, meaning parents, cousins, siblings just use any excuse possible to fuck with you, criticize you, etc. because you're not good looking. At best, you're just some tool to be used for virtue signalling and feel good points.

I know the economy is garbage and rent is too high, but if you can afford it, living on your own as an incel makes your life much less stressful.
Good post. Applies to me.

The black pill, looks halo, "womyn are wonderful" effect, etc. don't magically go away when applying them to family members. It's just that an incel's family has so much practice lying to him about those things that it's much easier to believe they're telling the truth than it is with other people.

True and my relatives act like I don't exist have not heard or seen them in 17 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back