Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your Face Is Influenced By Everything That Happened In Your Life

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
The ultimate black-pill is those who were traumatized as a kid, ostracized and had low social status, those with conditions and mental illness, who lived in poverty, or malnourished even those with low intelligence will have it marked on their faces. The face you are born with isn't the face you have as an adult, as you age and go through puberty to reach adulthood, every bone, facial feature, even your facial structure develops.

Bad habits like poor diet, chronic sleep deprivation, mouth breathing, high levels of stress severely disrupt facial development. Each and every one of these factors will have a lasting impact on your facial attractiveness as an adult. For example, there's a study which shows that those with more traumatic childhoods have more asymmetrical facial features. Bad diet is known to prevent the facial bones from developing properly as well as abnormal dental development.

From my own experiences. both mental illness and traumatic events permanently affect your neutral expression for example giving the lips a downward turn at the edges making your lips look permanently sad or it can create a sad, angry or tense look in the eyes. There's even evidence that exposure to certain hormones at puberty can change facial structure for example, high cortisol faces look completely different from low cortisol ones.

All these factors lead me to the conclusion that few people are born ugly, most people become ugly in terms of facial features, asymmetry, bone structure and facial structure as a result of negative events occurring in life or even due to suffering mental illness or disability. The events that occur in your childhood and teen years have a permanent impact on how you look.

Last edited:
Yes,it's called inheriting shit genetics fuktard
That's what I am disputing. If you weren't born ugly but became ugly after puberty, it's most likely environmental and not genetic.

tbh, but good genes will prevail over traumatic childhood, they will create young men that are all nasty gopniks/thugs/etc that slay

all i care about is things in my control, i know alcohol abuse and shitty food will make you ugly as hell over the long term, if you still have some hope to ascend later then you can avoid vices like this and get some tangible benefit you can control, ain't nothing you can do about old trauma

tbh, but good genes will prevail over traumatic childhood, they will create young men that are all nasty gopniks/thugs/etc that slay
Perhaps, but average genes won't and not always.

all i care about is things in my control, i know alcohol abuse and shitty food will make you ugly as hell over the long term, if you still have some hope to ascend later then you can avoid vices like this and get some tangible benefit you can control, ain't nothing you can do about old trauma
The sad part is that society might have literally caused you to become ugly by traumatizing you and thERe's nothing you can do about it.

The sad part is that society might have literally caused you to become ugly by traumatizing you and thERe's nothing you can do about it.
this is something that's not talked about here much, there's a lot of bad treatment you can get as a young guy that's really gratuitous and undeserved IMO, like people can sometimes just decide right off the bat that you're a loser and try to keep you in that hole at all cost
it can happen even if you're all just as ugly or stupid, it's crazy

That's what I am disputing. If you weren't born ugly but became ugly after puberty, it's most likely environmental and not genetic.
@Incelius Savage dick breaking incident really made you a trucel :cryfeels:

Cope. Your facial structure is entirely genetic. It seems as though you are hurt by this reality and so you are trying to pass blame onto something else to convince yourself that you had a chance at not being hideous somehow.

It’s common knowledge that kids can look normal or “cute” and then puberty turns them into freaks. Look at the home alone kid.

@Incelius Savage dick breaking incident really made you a trucel :cryfeels:
I’ve been stressed literally 80% of my life. My cortisol has always been through the roof.

Last edited: