Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your face alone can single handily make you a truecel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Your face can make you a truecel by itself if you’re sub 3 and gymmaxed you still won’t be able to ever get a girlfriend at that looks level not even being tall can save you because they’ll look at you as a monster if you’re tall and truecel if you’re short they’ll treat you like a grimlin if you’re a 1/10 or 2/10 the only thing that could possibly save you is surgery and even then you’ll need thousands and thousands to save you a bad face can really destroy you and cancel out everything else

If you're (considerably) tall but ugly you still are better than 98% of truecels out there, almost a fakecel.

No shit you fucking sub0iq retard. Hurdur did you guys know ur face can make u inkwel? Fucking retarded piece of shit

No shit you fucking sub0iq retard. Hurdur did you guys know ur face can make u inkwel? Fucking retarded piece of shit
I said truecel not Incel not everybody here is truecel

You haven’t had one W post that I’ve seen. Water is wet bro

How tall is considerably tall ?
Above 6'1 maybe? If you count those who could JBWmax but don't want to maybe 5'11, idk the exact, but taller than most.

I agree. I get a lot of people calling me a fakecel just because of my height, but they fail to notice my subhuman face

I agree. I get a lot of people calling me a fakecel just because of my height, but they fail to notice my subhuman face
What is your height? If you don't mind saying.

Nigga you are back already?

Shutup fucking brainlet piece of shit worthless trash

Hes fucking scum that should be beaten
6rl9s1

Im about the last user on this forum who dont believe in 5'9 + pill

@Reclusemaxer You've made it

face alone can make you chad. height cannot.

Must read content btw :feelskek:

Best summary lol. Like dude is stating the most obvious shit ever

read it all, now i am Enlighted

@Reclusemaxer All your posts belong in the sewers, Remember spam is only allowed in the sewers!.:panties::panties:

Your face can make you a truecel by itself if you’re sub 3 and gymmaxed you still won’t be able to ever get a girlfriend at that looks level not even being tall can save you because they’ll look at you as a monster if you’re tall and truecel if you’re short they’ll treat you like a grimlin if you’re a 1/10 or 2/10 the only thing that could possibly save you is surgery and even then you’ll need thousands and thousands to save you a bad face can really destroy you and cancel out everything else
agreed

Height doesn’t get you a gf just ask @Lonely_2
Never said it did, I just said that being tall is better than being an average short incel, and by ''almost a fakecel'' I meant only for those who are considerably tall.

Never said it did, I just said that being tall is better than being an average short incel, and by ''almost a fakecel'' I meant only for those who are considerably tall.
:soy:

:bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

The fact that internet makes toilets aware that whats best that exists ruins it all for us truecels

You forgot to add how many points being fat can knock off and its not possible for everyone to lose weight due to combination of circumstances

You all just got reclusemaxx'd

reclusemaxxes me

If we're ugly/below average, it is what it is. Inceldom is real, and we shouldn't let down other brocels.

Legendary thread