Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your face alone can single handily make you a truecel

How did this garbage make it to Must-Read?

:feelsclown:

Im not too short or too tall, but I gotta admit I’m kind of ugly…

How did this garbage make it to Must-Read?

:feelsclown:
This is truly revolutionary content; even BPP himself, in whatever wealthmaxxing rut he happens to be in now, is shocked by the sheer quality and effort simply displayed on this thread, far outmatching even his most highly regarded posts! :feelshaha:

If you're tall or have a big penis then having a ugly face is no big deal.

So can height, frame, nt or race. With modern hypergamy you could be 6/10 in all but one category with serious shortcomings and the fact you are 6/10 otherwise is irrelevant.

fuck retard recuntsmaxx glad this pusi got deleted
they can't see your dick my guy

let's hypothesis a situation

what would most foids pick
a chad who's 6ft tall, ripped, good looking but has a small dick
or a 5'2 ugly curry/ricel named raku phudu patel or hung low who has a 9 inch dick

remember foids can't tell if you're packing unless you're a shower, even then it doesn't give the full picture

I have a chadlite face and this was didn't help me at all. It dosent matter how much you looksmax If you have obvious autisim.

if you have a white pheno it enough

water is wet garbage + "must-ban content" = absolute peak kino experience

I mean I'm 23 with both those assets and apparently being ethnic destroys all chances but I've come to an even more brutal truth and that being in not ever going to get a low body count partner. I have zero body count so it's useless trying now since over the majority of foids have "experience" it's like I can't have a fucking standard because I'm a guy

i will never really understand how this thread got into the must read section

i will never really understand how this thread got into the must read section
but i gotta say that this thread is probably more high effort that the ones reculse put in his forum now since he became an adminf
totally mind blowing

The thread that will be remembered throughout time.

@The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel Can we please remove this thread from here? This stopped being funny.

@The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel Can we please remove this thread from here? This stopped being funny.
Lol wtf is this

yes. your face is everything. women will ignore you if your face is sub5 even if you are 6'6. height is nothing without a nice face.

great now move it to the sewers right where it belongs :rolleyes: