Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your eye contact with foids

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
When you make eye contact with foids, do they look away as soon as I they notice you’re ugly or do they keep eye contact and have a staring contest?

I'm like an NPC to them, on top of that, I'm a sperg so I never look at their eyes in the first place.

I only had eye contacts when I did my eye exam and it happened multiple times through the examining device, the doctor was a foid.

they dont even look at me to begin with

They instantly look into another direction as soon as i keep eye contact with them.

No they keep staring at me. I get death stares a lot from females in public.

I can't look a person in the eyes, I simply cant do it

When they look at me their eyes are full of disgust
Thankfully they almost never look at me

When I make eye contact with them they ask me why I'm making "that face".
Or I get that im intimidating and creepy.

I never tell because I look away as soon as possible.

When you make eye contact with foids, do they look away as soon as I they notice you’re ugly or do they keep eye contact and have a staring contest?
I love making eye contact wuth them. Sometimes i go to the metro station just to make eye contact with them. I always choose shorter than me. Then i approach her on very close range (max. 1m.) and i look into her eyes so deeply to feel her fear. I love scaring these bitches. Just imagine yoh are a thot and you see an incel i black trebch coat and long black hair in front of you looking into your eyes.

I love making eye contact wuth them. Sometimes i go to the metro station just to make eye contact with them. I always choose shorter than me. Then i approach her on very close range (max. 1m.) and i look into her eyes so deeply to feel her fear. I love scaring these bitches. Just imagine yoh are a thot and you see an incel i black trebch coat and long black hair in front of you looking into your eyes.
Lol, that is genuinely creepy behaviour, but it’s funny you just do that then let them go on their way. Are you tall and intimidating?

They look away. When I was working at a grocery store, they would lean over the counter and stare in the opposite direction

Can't tell, this site has made me beta as fuck so I look away as soon as I make eye contact now.

pffff it's funny foids seem to have a sense that a subhuman is around when I'm near. srs without even looking or just like after a quick halfglance from corner of the eye they tend to just position themselves further from me especially when another male is there, they huddle close to that. last week I was out and from like 20-30m a slut saw me and as I approached the stoplight and she moved next to the other male that was already standing there. bitchvhow scared can you be? it was unmistakeable fyi, she walked meters from one side of the crossing thing to the other just from a glance at me. also got stared down with so much hate by a cunt who wouldn't break the contact as we walked past each other. I genuinely got scared. not sure how to explain it, sounds retarded, but it's just some weird gut feeling. lol @ my pathetic inferiority. usually cunts like to sigh, clear their throat when they walk past me to show their displeasure, or whem in line at the store or sth you can see the gaping space between us, much bigger tham between normals because they just can't stand me and its just strangers feeling my rotten vibe or sth. look at them? lol typical bothered, disgusted, hateful mug

I make casual eye contact with people no problem. Making eye contact with foids while walking past them is typical. They never maintain eye contact for too long and they never, ever smile at me.