Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your daughter will be prettier than you, even if she looks exactly like you

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
For whatever reason I looked up Ozzy Osbourne and looked a few pictures of him to give him a face rating.

Screenshot 20230119 001217

Screenshot 20230119 001255

He has a good square masculine jawline and not many flaws, but his eye area is bad enough to nerf many of his good features, so I'd say that he's somewhat above average at 6/10 (High-tier Normie, this roughly translates to a 2~4% acceptance rate), but he nichemaxxed with tattoos and stylemaxxed to be a 7/10 (Chadlite with a 5~10% acceptance rate by toilets). I'd say he's genetically only a High-tier Normie, but a Chad in his own right through both nichemaxxing, moneymaxxing, and especially statusmaxxing.

Then I looked up one of his daughters and she has quite a lot of his facial features but then more feminine.

Screenshot 20230119 001756

To me she's a clear Stacylite (7/10), a full point higher than her High-tier Normie father (again, he's a Chad for a large percentage of women, but his skull only permits a 6/10), so I wondered why. My guess is that Ozzy is "too masculine", this makes sense as he's a musician in a genre mostly enjoyed by men and is very violent and "manly", so having a masculine look fits his brand quite well, but toilets prefer a man with a mix of masculine and feminine features.

Meanwhile his daughter by the virtue of having less prenatal androgens simply has a more rounded face and toilets usually have better eye areas for whatever reason so she didn't inherent his biggest nerfing point. Like her father she has a good facial harmony which makes her aesthetically pleasing.

This is all despite her having basically the same facial features, hair, body type, Etc. as her father.

This all makes me think of how most of us here can probably make pretty daughters, but because we're born male we ended up ugly.

I won't have any children :blackpill:

I know one truecel with bulging eyes who birthed 2 twins ,one truecel boy and a stacy.
Same features as him , but the girl won on every level
The same fucking eyes on a woman are very pretty , on a man its a death sentence

Women are rated as more attractive than their male looskmatch with the same features. Water is wet

none of us are having children. but yeah, I agree. although it's a known fact that an ugly woman will always be more attractive than an ugly man

Being average is more than enough to be attractive to 90%+ of men as a woman. As for the contrary, not even close.

I look slightly above my dad, looksmatched with my mom I would say

Take sarah hyland for example, her eyes would look terrible on a guy. outright prey eyes. But they are feminine so they look good on her.

Sexual dimorphism is a real thing