Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your competition is not and was never average or above average men. It's the top 1%.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- There's many times more men than women when it comes to dating. When there's four times as many men looking to fuck than women, the top 1% of men becomes a huge amount of men.

- Any bar or dating site has many times more men than women. It's like this everywhere in any situation.

- tinder, instagram and what not show the most liked men which means best looking. So chads, even though mathmatically are rare, in the world of smart phones, they are as common as the sands.

- A chad to woman is average. She doesn't even notice non-chads and if she does, she sees them as far inferior.

I could go on forever but realize that top 1% if the bare minimum standard for women.

"But bruh i see women out with ugly guys all the time". <-- Boomer tier cope. When asked for proof they'll post a pic of a boomer celebrity and his old ass woman.

- Any bar or dating site has many times more men than women. It's like this everywhere in any situation.

This does seem to be true, but fuck, I still don't entirely get how it's possible. The US gender ratio is roughly 1:1, and in urban areas there's often more foids than men. Where the fuck are the foids?! What are they doing? Why does the dating market always seem to be so male-heavy - everywhere, in every context?

This does seem to be true, but fuck, I still don't entirely get how it's possible. The US gender ratio is roughly 1:1, and in urban areas there's often more foids than men. Where the fuck are the foids?! What are they doing? Why does the dating market always seem to be so male-heavy - everywhere, in every context?
I am not fully sure either. Probably chad spinning plates.

Tbh the juice isnt worth the squeeze is it.

No one really knows but here's a guess.

For every 1 minute women put into finding a chad, men will put 20 minutes into finding any woman they can possibly get.

Done.

competition
/kɒmpɪˈtɪʃ(ə)n/
noun

1. the activity or condition of striving to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others.
the term used when talking about incels and chads became fucking hilarious to me tbh.
Chads are objectively better than us in every aspect that matters the most to woman.
and we cant change the things that hold us back the most.
it never fucking began.
we or others often talk about competition in the dating realm.
but the funny thing is: for us there never was a competition.
because we cant compete.

(btw op Im not criticising that you use that word or really disagrreing with what you said just a thought I wanted to share)

Hard to swallow blackpill tbh

- tinder, instagram and what not show the most liked men which means best looking. So chads, even though mathmatically are rare, in the world of smart phones, they are as common as the sands.
:yes: :yes:

But how many years of PUA did it take you to realize this?

This is true, but at that point the word "competition" loses meaning. Usain Bolt is not my "competition" in the 100m sprint. He and his peers are involved in an entirely different game than I am if I run. In this sense, average men are your competition, they're just your competition for who gets to be the betabux she settles with post-wall. And I encourage all men to drop right out of that race.

Only 1% of men are the only ones that count for foids. Then those guys fuck different foids all the days and a lot of foids are bisexuals and make lesbian orgies. Because is mathematically impossible to a man fuck everyday different women for a prolonged period of time(they have to work, do another things than fuck 24/7 I guess...), so women are getting sex but not in a big proportion as we thing. Because they have to share the same man with Thousands of foids.

With smart phones foids don't even have to leave the house anymore to pursue chad

“BuT SuB-8 ThEoRy iS CoPe Br0”

JFL. The real copers are the sub-8 men who think they can compete with chad. Or guys who think I’d they gained 2 points they’d be fine. Or 5’6 ethnics who think if they were “white” they’d be fine.

"But bruh i see women out with ugly guys all the time". <-- Boomer tier cope. When asked for proof they'll post a pic of a boomer celebrity and his old ass woman.

LMAO. Yeah, this is one of the most retarded things I hear boomers often say. Whenever I’ve heard it, the “ugly” guy in question is actually a tall, athletic guy with a perfectly decent face but has a slightly large nose or slightly high hairline or s9me other attribute that barely matters. Or his hair is messy or he’s unshaven or wearing a smelly t-shirt.

Last edited:
"B-but normies slay!!!!"

Where the fuck are the foids?! What are they doing?

That right there is the ultimate question. Obviously a lot of guys trap their foids at home with their kids. But the numbers still don’t really add up.

I’m in a drug treatment program in which I attend groups. The groups are supposedly mandatory for everybody, but they’re always about 90% men. However, in the front area, there are always tons of foids. So somehow the foids don’t have to abide by the rules.

The only places I ever see foids in equal numbers to men are the grocery store or the mall. Even movie theaters are mostly filled with men.

I am not fully sure either. Probably chad spinning plates.

Sure, but even this doesn't really make sense. Foids who are just fucking Chads would reject all other men, but they should still be visible on the apps (or other dating venues) in roughly equal measure. But every time I look - whether at Tinder, speed dating, bars, or fucking anything - it's all guys. Like all guys. From my own experiences in these venues, and the astounding difficulty men have on OKCupid and Tinder and whatnot, you'd think our species had like a 4:1 gender ratio or something. But we don't, so where are the women? What the fuck do they do? It's honestly a little bit of an existential question at this point.

Last edited:
Top 1% is delusional. In reality, it is the top 7%.

Then we have lost against our competition indefinitely because they've literally had everything handed to them. This is an absolutely brutal blackpill to swallow.

This isnt entirely true. Its more like there are a lot women maybe even more in particular cases but they only want the best one out of all accessable men. And this is in most cases the 7feet gigachad. There are enough women "out there" but they want all the same chad.

Saying "women dont search for men" is pure cope they search even harder than men but they have their "rEquiRements"

This isnt entirely true. Its more like there are a lot women maybe even more in particular cases but they only want the best one out of all accessable men. And this is in most cases the 7feet gigachad. There are enough women "out there" but they want all the same chad.

Saying "women dont search for men" is pure cope they search even harder than men but they have their "rEquiRements"

forgot the link but some study said there were 9 men for every 1 woman on tinder in the UK

and on dating sites men outnumber women by massive amounts

but yeah, probably because they all share the same guy

forgot the link but some study said there were 9 men for every 1 woman on tinder in the UK

and on dating sites men outnumber women by massive amounts

but yeah, probably because they all share the same guy

I know some chads. None of those fuckers is on tinder anymore today it is snapchat instagram and whatsapp. Today you need constant pics without preperation tinder isnt shallow enough for 2019

I know some chads. None of those fuckers is on tinder anymore today it is snapchat instagram and whatsapp. Today you need constant pics without preperation tinder isnt shallow enough for 2019

Spot on. I've been preaching that instagram is the new tinder. It even comes pre-installed on android phones. just fucking lol

Men want, and care about, women infinitely more than women want, and care about, men.

This is one of the most underrated aspects of the black pill as it ties everything together. It explains why every dating app, website, and dating scene in general is dominated by men. It explains hypergamy. It explains juggernaut law. It explains why men will buy an expensive diamond ring and get on one knee and take on massive financial risks to get married. It explains why most men are white knights. It explains why men die shielding women from bullets, even if the woman is a complete stranger. It explains why so many men support feminism whereas almost no women care about men's rights issues. It explains why guys compete like their lives depend on it just to get an ugly/fat woman. It explains why most men who get cheated on stay with their girlfriend/wife and simply take their anger out on the man she cheated on him with. It explains why men fall in love with women so easily and why women are almost always the ones who lose interest in the relationship.

Men are the romantics. They want love, sex, romance, female companionship, etc. Women, on the other hand, focus on things that have intrinsic value, such as good genetics (looks) and wealth (betabuxxing).

I am not competing with anyone

Men want, and care about, women infinitely more than women want, and care about, men.

This is one of the most underrated aspects of the black pill as it ties everything together. It explains why every dating app, website, and dating scene in general is dominated by men. It explains hypergamy. It explains juggernaut law. It explains why men will buy an expensive diamond ring and get on one knee and take on massive financial risks to get married. It explains why most men are white knights. It explains why men die shielding women from bullets, even if the woman is a complete stranger. It explains why so many men support feminism whereas almost no women care about men's rights issues. It explains why guys compete like their lives depend on it just to get an ugly/fat woman. It explains why most men who get cheated on stay with their girlfriend/wife and simply take their anger out on the man she cheated on him with. It explains why men fall in love with women so easily and why women are almost always the ones who lose interest in the relationship.

Men are the romantics. They want love, sex, romance, female companionship, etc. Women, on the other hand, focus on things that have intrinsic value, such as good genetics (looks) and wealth (betabuxxing).
Brutal read. Conclusion: Men need women, because they are hopelessly attracted to fucking fleshholes. :feelskek: It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:

I thought those "ugly" guys are either betabuxxing or they are tall.

Make sense that they could get laid that way.

Yeah the human species is so deeply gynocentric, fuck, it was over before it began.

This is Legit, in the past and present and future, there are a few men that come close to physical perfection in bones, facial features, muscle size etc..
Like Steve Reees , former Hollywood Hercules, everytime he walk on the beach, hundreds of people would just follow him from behind , that is how close to perfection he came.

Normie faggots should not compare their look to other normie faggots, they should compare to those who fulfill close to all the mathematical perfection. Perhaps there are computer programs that can make a physical perfect looking man at 6 foot tall, and then adjust the bone/muscle size either way in height.

Screwed male/female ratio contributes as well. In nature, there shouldn't be males as much as females, especially when every male wants to get laid.