Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Your comment has been automatically removed because it is spam”

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I have a fake insta account. I argue with Normies with it. About random stuff but I’m saying the TRUTH. Because a lot of the time they are either dumb or they lie - but dumb or just totally misinformed is worse.

Yet almost always insta removes my comments instantly, because apparently they are spam. But it’s not spam in any sense of the word.

Also I can’t comment or interact for 24 hours after these removals

Ahhhhhhhhh !

Last edited:
Its because normies hate being confronted with any type of truth they would rather live in a state of illusion where everything in the world is perfect and looksism dosent exist.

Its because normies hate being confronted with any type of truth they would rather live in a state of illusion where everything in the world is perfect and looksism dosent exist.
Yea that’s very true what you’re saying - and I do get reported sometimes - but insta automatically removes many of comments (after 5 seconds) and I’m not even swearing or anything ! Also I can’t comment or interact for 24 hours after these removals

KEK

truth is supressed by the tech giants yet again

Yea that’s very true what you’re saying - and I do get reported sometimes - but insta automatically removes many of comments (after 5 seconds) and I’m not even swearing or anything ! Also I can’t comment or interact for 24 hours after these removals

KEK
Yea bro thats happend to me alot before idk why