Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your chance of getting a girl greatly increase when she’s near her period

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Near her ovulation she’s the most horny, hornier than a male, in other word she is in heat and needs to mate before her eggs go bad. If you happened to approach a girl during that period your chance of being rejected is greatly reduced :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:.Oneitiscels, know you’re oneitis’ period schedule you will most likely get her if you seduce her by the slightest:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsohh:

where did you get this info?

I don’t want blood on my dick and also no foids period schedule for your face
Cope, all you need to ascend is to find out her period and act strategically :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

i just realized you're trolling :feelshaha:

They would still gravitate around any HTN or above of their choosing... :feelsjuice:

Cope if you think they turn into robots who will accept an offer from any subhuman who comes strolling around. :feelsclown:

How do you know when a girl is ovulating without being a creep and asking?

They would still gravitate around any HTN or above of their choosing... :feelsjuice:

Cope if you think they turn into robots who will accept an offer from any subhuman who comes strolling around. :feelsclown:
think of it this way, imagine shes in the middle of fucking a chad thenn suddenly the chad is replaced by a subhuman, however she is about to orgasm do you think she'll let the subhuman keep going or pull out? THat's how horny a girl is during her period

probably not HTN, LTN would work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back