Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your brain on soy

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
"Look, if you're four hundred pounds, shop for clothes at Walmart, and are a dishwasher at Denny's so long as you have a great personality we pure virtuous honest women might give you a chance where everything is not about looks, status, or money inkwells."

I stopped reading right after that. :feelsjuice: Filed under redundant deceptive fantasy driven politically correct bullshit purely of a deflected nature that only foids could pull out of their own assholes as a response. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
"Look, if you're four hundred pounds, shop for clothes at Walmart, and are a dishwasher at Denny's so long as you have a great personality we pure virtuous honest women might give you a chance where everything is not about looks, status, or money inkwells."

I stopped reading right after that. :feelsjuice: Filed under redundant deceptive fantasy driven politically correct bullshit purely of a deflected nature that only foids could pull out of their own assholes. :feelsEhh:
They even said that this physique looks disgusting and intimidating. That's more motivation for me to roidmaxx :bigbrain:

They keep having the same conversations all over again, can they just not find something to do? Like have sex or something? Sure, we do the same thing, but we're supposed to be the losers here.

They even said that this physique looks disgusting and intimidating. That's more motivation for me to roidmaxx :bigbrain:
They'll lie about just anything if it puts them in a good light because all they care about is appearances, especially in the public setting. :feelsjuice:

They'll say that they'll date a skinny pimple-ridden neckbeard to virtue signal in public how good and self-righteous they are even though privately they would never ever do such a thing where such a thing is disgusting in their minds. The mind of a foid is constant deception, they'll tell you that they love you as they're stabbing you to death, and with the knife in their hands with blood pouring out they'll say you're to blame as to the reason you're dying. :feelsclown:
Why do you idiots post their shit here?

Does it make you feel good? Validated?

I've heard they have posted some of my threads on their little sub but have I ever made a thread about it? No. Because I don't want to give them attention.

Stop being an attention seeking faggot.
I don't mind it at all, in order to fully crucify your opposition you must thoroughly understand them in all regards to their entire being or existence. Know thy enemy.

To defeat your enemy you must study them, understand their thought patterns, know their habits, understand their weaknesses, and so on. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Why do you idiots post their shit here?

Does it make you feel good? Validated?

I've heard they have posted some of my threads on their little sub but have I ever made a thread about it? No. Because I don't want to give them attention.

Stop being an attention seeking faggot.
This shit is funny af. Some niggas here unironically try to argue with these "people", but I've never seen a post from you calling them out soycuck. You literally felt bad for some hoe who was temporarily paralyzed. Stop drinking gallons of Soylent:feelskek:

Stop fighting each other brocels, we're all on the same side here. Bros before hoes, always. :feelsokman:

:feelssus:I don't mention them because I don't follow them and they don't deserve to be given attention and yeah, I didn't like the way that shit looked with that foid but that makes me a soyfaggot? You have no idea the type of shit i've done in my life to call me a soycuck but it's cool. You think what you will. :feelsjuice:
Yes, you're a soycuck
Stop fighting each other brocels, we're all on the same side here. Bros before hoes, always. :feelsokman:
No, soycucks have to leave

They'll say that they'll date a skinny pimple-ridden neckbeard to virtue signal in public how good and self-righteous they are even though privately they would never ever do such a thing where such a thing is disgusting in their minds. The mind of a foid is constant deception, they'll tell you that they love you as they're stabbing you to death, and with the knife in their hands with blood pouring out they'll say you're to blame as to the reason you're dying.
It's impossible to say better. So right, bro. :society:

It's impossible to say better. So right, bro. :society:
Once you understand that a majority of what a foid has to say is to deceive, get her way, or safeguard her own existence against others especially against men in a social collective setting there is literally nothing a foid says that even matters and can even be trusted. Deceptive duplicity, hypocrisy, and absolute venality are all hallmarks of foids, the more we men begin to understand this the more we can decipher the psychological predatory nature that is woman. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
:feelshaha: I'm not wasting my time anymore with you.

You keep being an attention whore though.

Once you understand that a majority of what a foid has to say is to deceive, get her way, or safeguard her own existence against others especially against men in a social collective setting there is literally nothing a foid says that even matters and can even be trusted. Deceptive duplicity, hypocrisy, and absolute venality are all hallmarks of foids, the more we men begin to understand this the more we can decypher the psychological predatory nature that is woman. :feelsjuice:
I hope that soon we will all unite together and defend the place that was illegally taken away from us. But first, we need to create claims and gather a sufficient number of men around us.

I hope that soon we will all unite together and defend the place that was illegally taken away from us. But first, we need to create claims and gather a sufficient number of men around us.
Global civilization is on the verge of collapse currently, the good times are only beginning, we just got to survive the speed bumps from now to then. :feelsjuice:

Global civilization is on the verge of collapse currently, the good times are only beginning, we just got to survive the speed bumps from now to then. :feelsjuice:
Two more speed bumps, bro

Hope we see a bright future. But I think a war is necessary.

Hope we see a bright future. But I think a war is necessary.
It certainly will be bright, might even get a couple of detonated nuclear warheads in the mix. We shall see. :feelsdevil:

It certainly will be bright, might even get a couple of detonated nuclear warheads in the mix. We shall see. :feelsdevil:
I talked about the male revolution, but okay. :feelsjuice:

I talked about the male revolution, but okay. :feelsjuice:
Let's just say that a great deluge will transpire first before a male revolution takes hold, the trick is being one of the male survivors afterward. :feelsjuice:

Let's just say that a great deluge will transpire first before a male revolution takes hold, the trick is being one of the male survivors. :feelsjuice:
Foids would rather be lesbian than to date me

Then we will force them to date you. :feelsjuice:

There are no lesbians in collapsed societies and if there are any at all, they don't remain as such for very long. :feelsdevil:
Cope because they still have dildos and dogs

Last edited:
Watch the upper comment.

We should speed up and facilitate this process. :feelsaww:
Watch the United States economy for the next eight months, all you have to do is sit quietly and patiently at this point. Doing nothing at all has never been so easier, fulfilling, and rewarding. :feelsEhh::feelshehe::feelsaww:
It's over right now and it will be over in the future
I'm an eternal optimist, I see entire societies and nations collapsing in the future with millions of people screaming in the distance within total horror where I think to myself, golly, isn't this swell and pretty neat? I'm starting to really like this place now. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Watch the United States economy for the next eight months, all you have to do is sit quietly and patiently at this point. Doing nothing has never been so easier and rewarding. :feelsEhh::feelshehe::feelsaww:
What's gonna happen to the United States economy?

I stopped reading right after that. :feelsjuice: Filed under redundant deceptive fantasy driven politically correct bullshit purely of a deflected nature that only foids could pull out of their own assholes as a response. :feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back