Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your body will rot and it will not archieve what it exists for

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Your body will age over the years. After reaching its peak in your youth, it will go downhill. While your mind has already given up, your body still thinks something will happen.

Your body will show signs of aging e.g. gray hairs, balding, bad shape because of low metabolism. People will be able to tell that you are not really young just by looking at your face. Also your Testosterone-Levels will go down.

You will one day look in the mirror and ask yourself "What the hell happened, man?"

"What the hell happened, man?"

Idc really, being old is even better because you have nothing to lose when some teens will try to improve their social standing and approval by bullying you. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::society:

I already feel so lethargic when people at my age are playing sports to get into college, so it will only get worse?:cryfeels:
:feelscry:

I'm already there. It sucks but I'm not nearly as miserable as I was in my teens and 20s.

This flesh prison soon will break down and ill be free.

I will gymmaxx now and I will roid in my later years when my natural T levels aren't enough to keep me fit.