Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your bluepill tip of the day: Brought to you by Uncle Ben's PUA University & Institute for Bluepilled Studies

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
Let me tell you, I know most of you are on this black pill PHOOEY and say "But Uncle Ben, FaceandLMS made some videos saying that women care about looks and height". Listen to your Uncle Ben, women care about what's on the inside. They place very low priority on looks and height. In fact, young women, 14-24 y/o care the LEAST about looks and height. Let Uncle Ben repeat that.....young women 14-24 years old care the least about looks and height.

Women care most about a man's INTELLIGENCE. Have you ever known an Asian or Indian STEM major that had trouble getting laid? Neither has Uncle Ben. If you want to wet the panties of young women, show them your algebra and calculus skills. Wow them with your knowledge on theoretical physics. Solving for X is one of the quickest ways to get young women to drop their panties for you. So forget about looks and height, when you meet a woman, show her how high your IQ is. When you're banging your blonde, JB girlfriend, be sure to thank your Uncle Ben.

This message has been brought to you by Uncle Ben's PUA University and Institute for Bluepilled Studies TM. All rights reserved.

Women care most about a man's INTELLIGENCE.

By the way, I know this is sarcasm here, but a female who says she wants an intelligent man, means that she wants a man with a good job/good income. Intelligence for her means higher status = higher job = good income

By the way, I know this is sarcasm here, but a female who says she wants an intelligent man, means that she wants a man with a good job/good income. Intelligence for her means higher status = higher job = good income

yes, she wants an intelligent HUMAN male, for females we are not considered humans because of our looks in the first place

yes, she wants an intelligent HUMAN male, for females we are not considered humans because of our looks in the first place
If a woman only chooses you for your looks, you wouldn't want her anyway because she's shallow.

If a woman only chooses you for your looks, you wouldn't want her anyway because she's shallow.
That's literally 99% of women though