Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Your bloodline ends with you but don't feel bad, you're like a childless catlady

• Thread starter Lapasetjakahvi01
  • Start date
Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
As incels our bloodline may end with us but the so high and mighty career women (ie. childless cat ladies) are similar "failures". So don't feel bad!

Many women accidentally miss their fertile period while pursuing a career. Female fertility starts to suffer as soon as the age 24 onward. There're endless stories of wealthy women who regret not ever having children.

The evolutionary purpose in life is to reproduce. If you fail passing your genes, you'll be a failure purely materialistically speaking.

Many incels have a horrible self-esteem because it's likely that we'll never ascend and our bloodline ends with us. It's ironic that a career woman who has everything, money, feminine beauty, lives life on an easy mode, also fails in a similar way. Foids are so dumb and lazy that they are just disinterested in having children and thus, they become evolutionary failures who end their bloodline. At least we didn't lose because low IQ and at least we tried. We're not as bad "failures" as them.

Don't care. Only normalfags care about muh genetic legacy.

Don't care. Only normalfags care about muh genetic legacy.
Yet always falls down to Chance%.
Meaning, everything can BE Taken Away!!
It only takes One event.(out of reach)

BE it wife, husband, kids..
In One instant, they are ALL GONE

I'm fairly certain I'm infertile anyway so it doesn't matter

throughout history many people have ended bloodlines especially in old times where villages got raided and wiped out. nothing new

I don’t feel bad about my bloodline ending since I never wanted kids. I feel bad about not getting sex and never being loved by a woman

throughout history many people have ended bloodlines especially in old times where villages got raided and wiped out. nothing new
Planet Earth, was never about finding happiness. But only about survival for... Bleh no reason at ALL.

Thou art,
Thee musst FACE Tribulation!!
(((Why?)))
Because, i Said so!:soy:

I don’t feel bad about my bloodline ending since I never wanted kids. I feel bad about not getting sex and never being loved by a woman
you are a teenager the sentiment of "i dont want kids" will quickly vanish once you arent a kid yourself

Yeah everyone likes to focus on the fact that people who are currently alive are all part of an unbroken chain that leads back to the first humans, but they fail to account for all the people who came before us that slipped through the cracks and were forgotten. There's a massive number of them, so we are nothing new. Don't let the normies gaslight you.

you are a teenager the sentiment of "i dont want kids" will quickly vanish once you arent a kid yourself
Shit man, Im 27 and HATE the sight of children, let Alone hear the screech
Excited Illustration GIF by Studio Picatrix

Yeah everyone likes to focus on the fact that people who are currently alive are all part of an unbroken chain that leads back to the first humans, but they fail to account for all the people who came before us that slipped through the cracks and were forgotten. There's a massive number of them, so we are nothing new. Don't let the normies gaslight you.
its not even olden days either. thinking back to WW2

nazis did massacres of jews, slavs, and especially polish people.

commies did massacres of political dissidents and their families, as well as nazis

japanese did extreme massacres of chinese

tens of millions of bloodlines easily wiped out combined.

hating other children is way different than having your own child though

also thanks for the seizure i just did a dance on the floor
:feelsmage:
hating other children is way different than having your own child though
Nah, you think like that. But not really.
Parenting is either done right, or you might End up making a monster... For better or for worse, it's not like the world deserves any better.

But you're sparing One less Death. It is actually gentle considering how vile, random, and always Left at the Mercy of Chance a subject Will BE subjected.

The failsafe insurance is looking at the picture from miles away, and never touching it. The Same way a man who got Over his thirst, would not want to BE thirsty Again.

No it won’t. I have many chronic health issues that require medication every day to stay alive until I die. I have been through more hell physically with my health issues since age 13 than you can imagine. Also have severe OCD I inherited from my mother that tortures me every day and has been since age 7.

Someone with as many health problems as me would be cruel to have kids and create someone just to suffer. I couldn’t live with it if I made someone who would have to endure the same pain and illness I have

I don't care much about my genetic legacy
I care about more about getting into Heaven

I am naturally a genetic dead end with no sperm. My own body is self-aware enough to ensure these shit genes stop here (as if that was even necessary with my subhuman appearance and body). Absolute genetic disaster by every measure, just lol at this "life" :feelskek:

career women (ie. childless cat ladies) are similar "failures". So don't feel bad!
This is cope.

Those career women can still fuck Chads and they live privileged lives.

That is because you know all those families you see are the winners in life and you are a loser, garbage destined to pain and suffering while watching all those happy people living in pure pleasure and natural euphory. It may sound harsh but its the truth

Last edited:
I don’t feel bad about my bloodline ending since I never wanted kids.
yea, wizardcel here and honestly raising kids always seemed like it would be a pointless chore

yea, wizardcel here and honestly raising kids always seemed like it would be a pointless chore
Agreed. All that work for so little reward. I have to start wageslaving soon, and the extra money is gonna go towards copes and hobbies, such as fast cars. If I spend money to maintain and upgrade my Camaro, it gives me a fun ride in return. If I spend money on kids, they just use money and offer me no joy in return? Sounds like a sour deal to me. No thanks. Cars are my passion

Which chronic issues do you have? Just curious
A lot. I have an intestinal condition that requires laxatives every single day to not die of constipation. Had to be on them for 6 years now, and will need them for the rest of my life because my intestines don’t work right. Also have iron absorption issues because of my intestinal issues, and need to take iron pills every 3 days to keep it in check. My iron was 9 once, which is near lethal low levels. I also had autonomic dysfunction at age 16 and was passing out 10x a day for almost a year. They put me on 3 steroid pills a day to increase blood pressure , which worked, but nearly gave me a stroke with blood pressure 180/120. Currently only on one a day. Then, I also have hip impingement surgery failed to fix, thanks to my hip acetabular retroversion. I also have a heart condition called left ventricular non compaction. Basically, my heart left ventricle has trabeculations (growths) in to the ventricle that take up space blood should be in and the wall is thinner in certain spots. These hearts often go bad by 50, or sometimes last a normal time

Everyone's bloodline will end anyway, and besides, why would I want to pass on my early balding genes?

A lot. I have an intestinal condition that requires laxatives every single day to not die of constipation. Had to be on them for 6 years now, and will need them for the rest of my life because my intestines don’t work right. Also have iron absorption issues because of my intestinal issues, and need to take iron pills every 3 days to keep it in check. My iron was 9 once, which is near lethal low levels. I also had autonomic dysfunction at age 16 and was passing out 10x a day for almost a year. They put me on 3 steroid pills a day to increase blood pressure , which worked, but nearly gave me a stroke with blood pressure 180/120. Currently only on one a day. Then, I also have hip impingement surgery failed to fix, thanks to my hip acetabular retroversion. I also have a heart condition called left ventricular non compaction. Basically, my heart left ventricle has trabeculations (growths) in to the ventricle that take up space blood should be in and the wall is thinner in certain spots. These hearts often go bad by 50, or sometimes last a normal time
That sucks. You have a lot of health condition

No, women are not failures for not having children. On the contrary, they are encouraged to have freedom through institutionally supported ideologies. And society is built on women’s confirmation bias, and men continue to give it permission. Men have reason and therefore power. Women have emotion and therefore the power that controls the reason that gives them power and permission. Simple. They may feel like failures in the subconscious of their minds, but externally, no, they do not feel that way and are not ostracized.

That is because you know all those families you see are the winners in life and you are a loser, garbage destined to pain and suffering while watching all those happy people living in pure pleasure and natural euphory. It may sound harsh but its the truth
The winners are Those who subdue the world, Thus not becoming part of what is already rotten.

It is Through Jesus Christ, one can attain Life.

I'm leaving This forum.