Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Your average plastic surgeon on soy

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

YASS QUEEN YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

would feel nice to beat him or something :feelscomfy: maybe it's a pr stunt but he looks too much of a faggot for that to be the case

Cope. Dr Donald Yoo is literally the reason why I haven’t committed suicide yet

Ching Chong Norwood dong

As usual it's always ''men's fault'' that women decide and take actions. Women are never accountable for anything :bluepill:

that dude is gay looks his gestures

this is a meme because women only get tit jobs and butt augmentations for themselves

Now they all run to do buttjobs at his place for Chad :lul:

Easy money

All his patients are foids. Do you want him to come out as an incel and never work again? lol.

He looks like woman.

It is honestly hilarious how easy it is to use foids and promote your business.

What man has ever told his girlfriend she needs a lip filler? Most men I've seen have a hard enough time getting a girlfriend.

All this is, is just more male hating propaganda and females eat it up because their pre frontal cortex has yet to grow.

This guy is huge fucking ass for selling out his gender to make more money

TFW your sexual strategy is at odds with your financial strategy (other sexual strategy). What a simp. He thinks he’s gonna get pussy out of that video.

plastic surgery is disgusting specially on woman fake tits and ass are horrible. Chad has so much power that he can make women destroy their own bodies, meanwhile foids don't even look at me in the eyes.

Last edited:
I've seen this cuck get shared around a lot by soy boys and foids. He's cringe.

Pretty sure no man actually tells his woman to get surgery done
It's usually the female that gets the guy to pay for the surgery she wants

:soy::soy::soy: Yas kween dump that misogynist pig! And then come back cause you can´t attract Chad with saggy tits, pencil lips and flat butt, or because some whore on Instagram got a boobjob! Ching Chong business model :feelsokman:

Pretty sure that plastic surgery to make the butt bigger is actually dangerous though. Better to hit the gym for that

Of course foids would rather just get fat.

Another reason to hate fags, they also hate true men

Pretty sure that plastic surgery to make the butt bigger is actually dangerous though. Better to hit the gym for that

Of course foids would rather just get fat.
CE3759BB 558D 48CF BC99 CEB3BDE71D22

F19101B7 34C5 48BF 95C3 465203874897

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They’re usually very fucked up

All his patients are foids. Do you want him to come out as an incel and never work again? lol.

What man has ever told his girlfriend she needs a lip filler? Most men I've seen have a hard enough time getting a girlfriend.

All this is, is just more male hating propaganda and females eat it up because their pre frontal cortex has yet to grow.

It says a lot about women that in order to sell them things it helps to trash nonchad men.

Yup.
The men who tell their gfs to get a lip filler are almost always Chads because they don't fear humiliating their girlfriends but normie men have to pay the price and face ridicule online and pay for Chad's crime.