Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your average nordic "Stacy"

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Most nordic Stacys are only seen in TikTok videos and on social media, that's why so many people believe they are the aryan queens of this world. In reality most nordic Stacys look like the foids in the picture, normie tier nordic foids with huge foreheads and rather masculine looking faces. You have to live in northern Europe in oder to realize this. Picture is 10 years old:

1008636 10200351791303421 1115208196 o

and they all become mudsharks for some reason :feelspuke:

Most people are ugly, including whites, shitniks are just whole another level of ugly.

They became coal powER plants

Yeah many here really overrate nordic people, nordic women have to maany masculine phenos

The one in the black dress is the prettiest. Still would fuck any of them though

Which Scandinavian country has the best and worst looking women?

kinda same with noodles here many think that noodles are some walking goddesess, while in reality both nord women and noodles are mega mid.

Many here are ashamed to admit but media influences us greatly

Image 10

nordic, slavic and noodle foids are sadly overrated

@comradespiderman29
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo

Denmark has the most masculine looking ones. Sweden has the most feminists. I don't know about Iceland. Finland has too many mongoloid looking foids. I would say Norway has the most aryan Stacy foids even though i've never been there.

It's depend on phenotype my bet is honestly either finland or sweden cause borreby has some dominance in denmark ( ugliest european pheno NGL ) and Tronder in Norway who is mostly ugly on foids

Indians would still prefer this rather than stacys of their own countries

Really nordic men aren;'t neither that big moggers also

@wereq Chad factories

They still mog sheboons and noodles to oblivion

kinda same with noodles here many think that noodles are some walking goddesess, while in reality both nord women and noodles are mega mid.

Many here are ashamed to admit but media influences us greatly

View attachment 1217733

nordic, slavic and noodle foids are sadly overrated

@comradespiderman29
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
:feelsUgh:

It's depend on phenotype my bet is honestly either finland or sweden cause borreby has some dominance in denmark ( ugliest european pheno NGL ) and Tronder in Norway who is mostly ugly on foids
Tronder foids are rare. Borreby foids are extremely common. I think i've witnessed like 10 Tronder foids in my life, while i see Borreby every day.

Tronder foids are rare. Borreby foids are extremely common. I think i've witnessed like 10 Tronder foids in my life, while i see Borreby every day.
Do you know something about phenos ? Are you norwegian ?

Do you know something about phenos ? Are you norwegian ?
Yea i've learned to classify a few phenos, only the basic ones in Europe though. I'm a Swede, but i don't indentify as one, i indentify myself as Nordic. I don't really believe in nationalities. I believe in races/phenotypes.

my honest reaction to every single one of them:
8uztmv

Denmark has the most masculine looking ones. Sweden has the most feminists. I don't know about Iceland. Finland has too many mongoloid looking foids. I would say Norway has the most aryan Stacy foids even though i've never been there.
Danish foids look masculine from what I heard but Swedish and Norwegian foids probably mog Slavic ones especially Polish foids.

Don't they have Nordid phenotypes apart from the Finns?

Most nordic Stacys are only seen in TikTok videos and on social media, that's why so many people believe they are the aryan queens of this world.
I've been saying this for the longest time. Most people are a different breed of idiot if they can seriously believe that the same humans who descended from Vikings will have feminine looking women.

my honest reaction to every single one of them:
View attachment 1217746
I think alot of people are used to seeing very feminine looking foids nowadays because of social media and television. Imagine living in the viking age, i bet alot of foids looked like the ones in the back of the pictures, robust shield maidens but today we have been programmed to only be attracted to very feminine looking foids. There's also modern medicine and other toxic stuff that makes foids look more masculine today, sadly.

Most nordic Stacys are only seen in TikTok videos and on social media, that's why so many people believe they are the aryan queens of this world. In reality most nordic Stacys look like the foids in the picture, normie tier nordic foids with huge foreheads and rather masculine looking faces. You have to live in northern Europe in oder to realize this. Picture is 10 years old:

View attachment 1217707
They are all pretty.

Yea i've learned to classify a few phenos, only the basic ones in Europe though. I'm a Swede, but i don't indentify as one, i indentify myself as Nordic. I don't really believe in nationalities. I believe in races/phenotypes.
I'm same as you tbh, nations are a cope

What do you think of Gracile Med, Neo Danubian, Danubian Nordid ( not listed on phenotype wiki ), Alpine Types ( West Alpinid, Gorid, Strandid ( northern alpinid ))
Best european phenos in my opinion for women
Gracile Med

Penelope-Cruz.jpg
gf-NGTw-KrFt-43qj_alizee-u-szczytu-popularnosci-2003-rok-1920x1080-nocrop.jpg

Neo Danubian

576080 500w
6b9a34e 1644055089521 0104 procureurcrimee

Danubian ( last one is alpinized tho )

Imagethumb9923bb6125e2e4c7b700731a9a1a1fe5
22993291 1
415340550 928648072208616 3295380002420206504 n

Alpinids

Carey mulligan 1
4045885 1509723083927

@SocialzERo ( jednak ciąglę zmieniam zdanie co gracile med :feelskek: )
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Attachments

• QIAIMTZLEhl4J-jrOZs5YaNzFWfgzI_PdTPZ0IfWRds.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Danish foids look masculine from what I heard but Swedish and Norwegian foids probably mog Slavic ones especially Polish foids.
I used to have a Polish foid work colleague who mogged nordic foids, but i think she was a rare case. She was thicc and had nice boobs and a nice face, rather tall. I also had a really ugly polish foid work colleague. I would still say they mog slavs on average yes.

I used to have a Polish foid work colleague who mogged nordic foids, but i think she was a rare case. She was thicc and had nice boobs and a nice face, rather tall. I also had a really ugly polish foid work colleague. I would still say they mog slavs on average yes.
Some slav phenos are mid as hell true

I'm same as you tbh, nations are a cope

What do you think of Gracile Med, Neo Danubian, Danubian Nordid ( not listed on phenotype wiki ), Alpine Types ( West Alpinid, Gorid, Strandid ( northern alpinid ))
Best european phenos in my opinion for women
Gracile Med

Penelope-Cruz.jpg
gf-NGTw-KrFt-43qj_alizee-u-szczytu-popularnosci-2003-rok-1920x1080-nocrop.jpg

Neo Danubian

View attachment 1217748View attachment 1217749

Danubian ( last one is alpinized tho )

View attachment 1217751View attachment 1217758View attachment 1217753

Alpinids

View attachment 1217755View attachment 1217756

@SocialzERo ( jednak ciąglę zmieniam zdanie co gracile med :feelskek: )
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D
@WorthlessSlavicShit
I actually know two strandid guys and two strandid foids. Strandids are more common than you think in northern Europe. I don't really find strandids that attractive tbh.

Alpinid foids look more feminine compared to the nordic phenos. I like the phenos you listed but gracile meds or meds overall are a little too... Swarthy for me, i would still fuck them but i would probably not have children with them.

Polish foids often have hot bodies but low tier Becky faces, they rarely look beautiful.

Polish foids often have hot bodies but low tier Becky faces, they rarely look beautiful.
She had kind of like a potato nose, that was the only bad trait in a sense, but she almost looked more baltic in a way. I guess baltic phenos are kinda common in Poland too.

She had kind of like a potato nose, that was the only bad trait in a sense, but she almost looked more baltic in a way. I guess baltic phenos are kinda common in Poland too.
Northern Slavs especially Russians and Belarussians look simmilar to Baltic people.

Simps inflating femoids looks as per usual. Real Stacie's only exist in Anime or video games.