Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Your average IT user who "bullies" Incels and brags about his girlfriend

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Xy3ys7ay6qc21

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This has to be a joke

i would honestly be ashamed if that monster was my "girl"friend

4crNsVRzx5PsPoENO2ImXu3oY1J8NjdeTvgLaeHTEec

tbh but imagine these things are getting laid why we ldar and suffer :forcedsmile:

id rather fap than have that thing within a 10m radius

which one is the foid

“her” looksmatch resides in the jungle tbh

The edited post is clearly a joke but a cuck actually had to take those pictures in the first place.

View attachment 84742
tbh but imagine these things are getting laid why we ldar and suffer :forcedsmile:
Honestly, his eyes frighten me. It’s almost like I can see that he is evil inside. He has the eyes of a rat, an evil aggressive creature. What a disgusting “thing” he is. If I were a writer of horror books I would describe this “thing” as a character, the evil entity, he is perfectly suited for a role in a horror book.

Her looksmatch s in a jungle eating tarantulas, it's over.

Last edited:
They both look Latino to me

There is no way I could get boner while being alone in a room with that creature, call me volcel if you want.

Imagine bragging about that. :feelsohgod::dafuckfeels:

What a slayer!

She Shrekmaxed.

Looks fake, but he if not he needs to be told fucking his mother doesn't count.

“I don’t see why y’all incels are so obsessed with being large. I’m 5”7 and never touched a gym in my life, yet I have never had a problem with the ladies. I have dated some real stunners in my time. It’s almost as if treating women as people is what gets you laid.”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You need to stop posting shit like that without proof of it being real or LARP.

this is what zesto was talking about?
Yes bro. This is what it means to break free from the shackles of the west and find freedom with your waifu in the east.

“I don’t see why y’all incels are so obsessed with being large. I’m 5”7 and never touched a gym in my life, yet I have never had a problem with the ladies. I have dated some real stunners in my time. It’s almost as if treating women as people is what gets you laid.”