Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL your average bitchy popular HS foid post about not wanting to graduate, die day later.

after a quick search, "mind blowing" thing i found out - she didnt wore a seat belt, crossed over yellow line and was clearly distracted (probaly phone, my guess sexting chad.)

i didnt thought otherwise.

lmao fuck off phag. i dont give a fuck about you or them.
im not sad and i wont ever be sad that another degenerate foid that risked other people with her driving, died.
now fuck off cuck
Unexpected driver license pill,this whore can't drive worth shit yet she has a license.

Incels: 38
Bluepillers: 76

doubles me

i wonder how she convinced the tester to let her pass the test....

Random women who i know nothing about dies. "LIFEFUEL im so happy this is great".

Stop being edgy retards acting like this girls death effected you in any way. There are thousands of women dying daily, should we make a post about every single one? Such a pointless post good way to find out whos an immature faggot though

I doubt there's many slutty, popular, privileged highschool foids dying everyday.
It does make me happy knowing she won't be able to be a whore any longer.

JFL at the pathetic foid worship in this thread. Foids like her are partly responsible for our situation. If all whores and cucks dropped dead tomorrow, inceldom would no longer exist.

JFL at the pathetic foid worship in this thread. Foids like her are partly responsible for our situation. If all whores and cucks dropped dead tomorrow, inceldom would no longer exist.
Every woman is responsible for our situation. Celebrating the death of a single one is pointless

Every woman is responsible for our situation. Celebrating the death of a single one is pointless
My existence is pointless too yet I'm still alive.

Stacies always get their wishes done. :feelshehe:

its a short lifefuel at least.

Lel thank god she died she looks like someone that goes to my school. But why does she look like she is 22 years old?

Lifefuel.
Looks like a slut, fucking 6'5 quarterback every day and laughing at ugly nerds at school.

why do american highschoolers always look so old?
disgusting

Of course her boyfriend had to be taller by two heads (see photo on the wall where she's not wearing heels)

if this happened to a man nobody would care, although im glad she didnt graduate

Of course her boyfriend had to be taller by two heads (see photo on the wall where she's not wearing heels)
View attachment 131079
Popular Stacey’s don’t date anyone under 5’11

What's with all the mourning and virtue signaling here? Like, it's fine if you don't care and aren't celebrating. I don't care myself one way or the other. This foid's death has no effect on my personal life. But why would anyone say they're sad over the death of someone they don't know? It's as fake as the politicians who say that their "thoughts and prayers" are with the victims of whatever tragedy makes the news. It's all such bullshit.

I have this sneaking suspicion that some or all of the "boo hoo, I'm crying over the death of this random foid" crowd are closet bluepilled cucks who are hoping that some foid from IncelTears will read this thread, fall in love with them based on a random comment on the Internet, contact them for a date, and marry them and live together with them happily ever after. There are cucks retarded enough to think this is a realistic scenario. Reality check, morons: IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN. Like, are you fucking kidding me?

For me, I look at this girl's pictures and know that even though her life was a thousand times better and more privileged than mine, death is the great equalizer. Stacy, Chad, normie, and incel are all equal in death. All just rotting in the dirt, no one superior to another.

Bitch was probably texting and driving. I see these dumbfucks doing it all the time. Probably seriously fucked up the other person too, but that's never talked about. Maybe she saw it was an incel and tried to get him to crash.

View attachment 131079
What's the chances he plays football and his name is chad or tanner?