Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your ancestors vs Chads ancestors

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
While the chad tribes went out to hunt and gather my subhuman ancestors were probably their slaves. The sick thing is many of us here probably had gigachad ancestors. How could things go down hill so bad? JFL

Idk how my ancestors survived tbh

Idk how my ancestors survived tbh
Probably Chad's dick washers. Or they were Chad's. My grandfather and great grandfather were Chad's JFL at my life

Probably Chad's dick washers. Or they were Chad's. My grandfather and great grandfather were Chad's JFL at my life
I mean my great great grandfathers were all 6 ft+++ gigantic slayers buuuttt guess what I'm a descendant from the shortest nigger out of the bunch (1.78 m).

my ancestors lived in a desert

I had a slave family member in a very old time from what i heard.

my ancestors were farmers for cumskins

How could things go down hill so bad?
Womyn

Wish i could more information about my ancestors

While the chad tribes went out to hunt and gather my subhuman ancestors were probably their slaves. The sick thing is many of us here probably had gigachad ancestors. How could things go down hill so bad? JFL
brutal :cryfeels:

my ancestors were broke peasants for millennia :cryfeels:

Runs in the family

Inferior genes runs in my family. My ancestors were probably slaves who used to clean sewers.

Based on how mating worked, our ancestors were likely chads. If there is an afterlife they're probably looking down in disgust.

they do what they can do