Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your an incel if u go to the gyme on friday or saturday night

• Thread starter tall fag gigga cuck
  • Start date
tall fag gigga cuck

tall fag gigga cuck

Banned
-
I went to the gyme Friday night and it was filled with ugly Manlet incels. ushely my gyme is full of giga chads and stacys but during the weekend there no where to be found because there busy living there best life Chad is balls deep in a prime stacy. stacy is riding Chad cow girl style while us incels gyme cope. Jfl it never began

'Real dedication will pay off brah!!1'

I just went on Sunday morning and there was Chad.

Tbh it doesnt matter for me because there is no women at my gym

Tbh it doesnt matter for me because there is no women at my gym
This, I work out in a small shitty gym in my apartment complex and foids don't go there, they go to the clean modern gyms with as many mirrors as possible

I used to not go to the gym on fri and sat nights because I didn't want everyone to realise I was an incel loser. Now I'm older I don't care as much about what other people think and often gym prime time Fri & Sat nights.

I went to the gyme Friday night and it was filled with ugly Manlet incels. ushely my gyme is full of giga chads and stacys but during the weekend there no where to be found because there busy living there best life Chad is balls deep in a prime stacy. stacy is riding Chad cow girl style while us incels gyme cope. Jfl it never began
Can confirm.

Especially Friday night and Saturday night. The normies are out betabuxxing for their Beckies and Chads are out fucking Stacies.
I need to start gymcelling bec of a condition,
i hope to find a 24/7 gym
I wish I had a 24x7 gym. The nearest one is 20 minutes away. :feelscry:

Although I have seriously thought about going there 3x a week at late night (like past midnight). You know you're an autist incel when you think about going to a far-away gym at 1AM :feelsrope:

I don't understand how gymcels do it.