Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your aging faster than you know

Fuck yes I love to live and I love how everything is so shit in this world

ngl on .org i never seen mfs talking about Blueprint project, as much as it is mental, the guy gives data and good advice most of the time. antiagemaxxer

Chad is probably fixing his perfect skin for the next date rn

ngl on .org i never seen mfs talking about Blueprint project, as much as it is mental, the guy gives data and good advice most of the time. antiagemaxxer
He looks average but he keeps his averageness by anti aging

Truecel trait: you'll never be old bc you know you'll die young

You have the freedom to eat a burger, Pet a cat, Watch a movie, Plenty of other copes than a woman for now, Wait until sex robots with heated pussy that can walk and talk.

You have the freedom to eat a burger, Pet a cat, Watch a movie, Plenty of other copes than a woman for now, Wait until sex robots with heated pussy that can walk and talk.
I want to channel my anger into something greater. I don't want to euthanise myself with copes like I'm some weakminded soy ridden redditor. I want to fight and die in the process.

I want to channel my anger into something greater. I don't want to euthanise myself with copes like I'm some weakminded soy ridden redditor. I want to fight and die in the process.
Channel it into bombing russians from a safe distance with drones JFL :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Channel it into bombing russians from a safe distance with drones JFL :feelshaha:
Russians have a slightly better society than the west, if anything I want to fight for Russia.

Russians have a slightly better society than the west, if anything I want to fight for Russia.
Ok so kidnapping 300.000 men through 3 mobilizations and forcing them to die in a country is a good country? FORCEFULLY MANDATORY DEATH? If i was that russian dude, Id be pissed too!

Ok so kidnapping 300.000 men through 3 mobilizations and forcing them to die in a country is a good country? FORCEFULLY MANDATORY DEATH? If i was that russian dude, Id be pissed too!
Most of them became cripples I think. Wounded is more common than killed in action.

But yeah it's a brutal way to solve inceldom.

Hes rich so he can afford all this, If i found a way to be rich i could too but i dont have any ideas that arent aleredy taken
Monthly Blueprint cost = $1,684.50(still expensive as shit)
in the site he stated that this is the cost for it monthly, now I don't know how its divided, but surely the diet, skin care, oral higyene and exercise can be done by most people. One thing that I'm trying to change thanks to him is sleeping, getting a blacked out room with regulated temperature. If u think about it u sleep 1/3 of ur life, and if u are like me its more like 2/3.

Hes rich so he can afford all this, If i found a way to be rich i could too but i dont have any ideas that arent aleredy taken
He spends $45 a day on food due to getting clean sources, and $12 a day on supplements. If you get cheaper sources of those foods we can probably cut that cost by more than half.

His exercises are free, his skincare (creams) is some unknown amount, etc.

It costs him million because he hired scientists to do all that research for us, and he hires people to test and use machines on him everyday.

We can at least do the main parts like food, exercise, skincare, etc.