Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Your accomplishments don't change your genetics"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
brutal blackpill posted by another user on here
Mark+Zuckerberg+creator+Facebook+goes+shopping+I3vcYC48QzNl.jpg

cope he's a billionaire, he can have anything he wants. He could have chads killed

i wonder if she makes him yell in chinese while he's banging her

cope he's a billionaire, he can have anything he wants. He could have chads killed
It's true, he could have easily gotten a 9/10 if he wanted to, the actual redpill here is Mark Zuckerberg is a mentalcel.

This guy created facebook literally based on women he knew whoring around.
He is blackpilled af, if anyone has seen it firsthand its him.
He knows his only chances of not getting cucked in 2018 are dating a looksmatch -3 PSL

Why do I need good genetics? Why does zuck need good genetics. He careermaxxed and statusmaxxed. No one cares about his subhumanity anymore

Why do I need good genetics? Why does zuck need good genetics. He careermaxxed and statusmaxxed. No one cares about his subhumanity anymore
Except when the entire internet mocks his assburgers. If you received a 100th of the mockery he did, then you would jump off a skyscraper with a grenade in your mouth and rain down upon the normies.

At < 50 billions NO whore cares about looks or height.

You guys post this so often but 2 things are not very publicly known.

1. Mark Zuckerberg has a fetish for Chinese girls / women
2. He dated her before Facebook came to be

Genetic predisposition > wordly accomplishments.

Allah, exalted be his name, mentions how this world is temporary and we should striver for the hereafter