Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youngest cousin who just hit puberty recently no longer treats me like a human being

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Just when I thought I had faith left in my family, my youngest cousin who just turned 12 has started treated me like dirt because of my face. When she was little she was one of the very few who didn't judge me based on my appearance, she used to be happy to see me whenever my aunt used to visit but for some reason my family never used to let her stay in the same room alone with me, it was pretty obvious given the scenarios. JFL when even my own family thinks I'm a pedo because of my face even when I literally have zero attraction to foidlets, they must've said shit to her about me behind my back warning her of my presence or something because why not, lets all accuse the ugly man for being a child molester for no apparent reason :feelsclown:. Now that she has almost reached teenagehood, something in her brain must've ticked and made her instantly hate all ugly men, including me ofc, further proving the undeniable black pill. More proof is the fact that she is now obsessed with Kpop and nigger music because she keeps looking at pictures of Changs & Tyrones, both products of Jewish media. Meanwhile she has acted noticeably nicer towards my older brothers and other cousins. Now I can't wait for shit to hit the fan :society:

Last edited:
Fuck the JB pussy rough :feelsohh:
In roblox of course :feelsEhh:
All foids think they are hot shit and all men want to rape them. They are not wrong about some of us :ahegao:
If your family thinks straight that if you were alone with her you'd molest her, that means they see you as a pedo AND they have some secret fetishes deep down :ahegao:

Last edited:
That must be brutal as fuck. You better try to avoid her from now on. It will only get worse in the future.

60% - 1 day ban Possible infiltrator looks shaming an incel on ID board.
That's what you get for being 5'7 and 330lb you retarded fat fuck piece of shit. You should be chopped into a million pieces, you don't deserve to breathe the same air as normal people.

How do you even get that fat? I'm the same height as you and 125lb.

Go to tell your family that they're fucking cunts for saying that you're ugly and pedo. They're don't respect you

That's what you get for being 5'7 and 330lb you retarded fat fuck piece of shit. You should be chopped into a million pieces, you don't deserve to breathe the same air as normal people.

Whats wrong with you?

I don't know about you guys but I don't take shit from anybody, let alone in my own family. Calling me a pedophile would be pushing me to the limits, I wouldn't accept that. Unfortunately many brocels are too high inhib to say anything.

Fuck the JB pussy rough :feelsohh:
In roblox of course :feelsEhh:
All foids think they are hot shit and all men want to rape them. They are not wrong about some of us :ahegao:
If your family thinks straight that if you were alone with her you'd molest her, that means they see you as a pedo AND they have some secret fetishes deep down :ahegao:
She's nowhere near JB. Low IQ even if it's a joke

That must be brutal as fuck. You better try to avoid her from now on. It will only get worse in the future.
I can already predict getting #MeToo'd by my own clown family

Ok GrAYcel

Online: 8h 37m

Go to tell your family that they're fucking cunts for saying that you're ugly and pedo. They're don't respect you
My aunt and mother never called me ugly or pedo to my face, only insinuate it. If I confront them about it, know them they will just find a way to make it my fault

I made a thread about this, kids don't respect incels. It's like they sense the failure in us like bloodhounds

I can already predict getting #MeToo'd by my own clown family

Ok GrAYcel

Online: 8h 37m

My aunt and mother never called me ugly or pedo to my face, only insinuate it. If I confront them about it, know them they will just find a way to make it my fault
Do they lead a healthy lifestyle? If not, then use it as a counterargument.

I mean, they know that you struggle to get a girlfriend and therefore they fear that you will vent your sexual frustration on your little cousin.
It's a shitty prejudice, but if you love your child, you will be more sensitive for everything that could be a danger somehow.

I agree with the other point. She does not want to hang out with you, because you are not Chad.
If you would be Chad, she would like to be alone with you, (these foids don’t care about morals or blood-lines, if he is hot)

My younger brother calls me a ugly neckbeard.:fuk:

If he's ugly and short, let him eat himself to death. He's trying to cope and being thin won't fix anything if he's fucked every other way.

Are u an infiltrator

Just when I thought I had faith left in my family, my youngest cousin who just turned 12 has started treated me like dirt because of my face. When she was little she was one of the very few who didn't judge me based on my appearance, she used to be happy to see me whenever my aunt used to visit but for some reason my family never used to let her stay in the same room alone with me, it was pretty obvious given the scenarios. JFL when even my own family thinks I'm a pedo because of my face even when I literally have zero attraction to foidlets, they must've said shit to her about me behind my back warning her of my presence or something because why not, lets all accuse the ugly man for being a child molester for no apparent reason :feelsclown:. Now that she has almost reached teenagehood, something in her brain must've ticked and made her instantly hate all ugly men, including me ofc, further proving the undeniable black pill. More proof is the fact that she is now obsessed with Kpop and nigger music because she keeps looking at pictures of Changs & Tyrones, both products of Jewish media. Meanwhile she has acted noticeably nicer towards my older brothers and other cousins. Now I can't wait for shit to hit the fan :society:
Sad, my sister started treating me like shit after puberty, we were really good friends before

A joke isn't supposed to have an IQ.
And my post was only half a joke.
What are we supposed to tell you ? Too bad you can't be alone with a 12 year old locked in a room as a "big" (to stay nice) man ? Too bad the 12 year old finds you repulsive because she is following society view and ugly fat men like you are seen as defects ?
Yes. People are shallow and extended family is even less loyal than "friends", you swallowed the familypill, it's gigasized but with a glass of mountaindew you should be able to get it down :blackpill:

Last edited:
Sad, my sister started treating me like shit after puberty, we were really good friends before
AWALT

A joke isn't supposed to have an IQ.
And my post was only half a joke.
What are we supposed to tell you ? Too bad you can't be alone with a 12 year old locked in a room as a "big" (to stay nice) man ? Too bad the 12 year old finds you repulsive because she is following society view and ugly fat men like you are seen as defects ?
Yes. People are shallow and extended family is even less loyal than "friends", you swallowed the familypill, it's gigasized but with a glass of mountaindew you should be able to get it down :blackpill:
My thread was meant to spread awareness to other incels that have female family members who are under puberty age, about how foidlets will inevitably grow up to become evil Chad-chasing whores

Women are ALWAYS chad-chasing whores.

More proof is the fact that she is now obsessed with Kpop and nigger music because she keeps looking at pictures of Changs & Tyrones
Lifefuel

More proof is the fact that she is now obsessed with Kpop and nigger music because she keeps looking at pictures of Changs & Tyrones,

Its over once a teen girl start liking misogynist thug music.

she used to be happy to see me whenever my aunt used to visit but for some reason my family never used to let her stay in the same room alone with me

Your aunt brainwashed her into thinking that you were an incel. Now she treats you as such. Character assassination pill.

One day she will invite her tall tyrone basketball playing bf to your house, bring him up to your room giggling, whispering and patronizing while her bf starts mocking you with questions like: "Hey bruh, how are you going to keep a gf when your room looks like this?" "Bruh, I heard that you refuse to bring women over because you don't want them to steal your video game collection."

I don’t know or care about what my greater family think about me

Fuck you mods this guy was based

Fuck you mods this guy was based

That's how it works, brocel.

I used to be very tight with my foid cousin, she is my aunt's daughter for fuck sake. As soon as that bitch graduated from high school, she stopped talking to me. My family has been torn apart by COVID, and now my cousin stopped talking to me. Can't wait for Christmas! :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

That's how it works, brocel.

I used to be very tight with my foid cousin, she is my aunt's daughter for fuck sake. As soon as that bitch graduated from high school, she stopped talking to me. My family has been torn apart by COVID, and now my cousin stopped talking to me. Can't wait for Christmas! :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
So nothing changed when she hit puberty?

same thing happened to my cousin, me and here were pretty good friends growing up and we were interested in the same things, but when when hit 12 she started being mean to me? she started condescendingly calling me "bestie" through text and using a shit ton of emojis to make it obvious she wasn't taking the conversation serious, calling me short, making fun of me to her friends and then telling me what her friends said about me, etc

same thing happened to my cousin, me and here were pretty good friends growing up and we were interested in the same things, but when when hit 12 she started being mean to me? she started condescendingly calling me "bestie" through text and using a shit ton of emojis to make it obvious she wasn't taking the conversation serious, calling me short, making fun of me to her friends and then telling me what her friends said about me, etc

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.