Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Younger male extended family member finally waking up to reality

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
He is a ugly manlet, and he is working a minimum wage job since finishing school.

This guy use to make fun of me for being a NEET and loser, while in his bluepilled delusional, he would often say things like “well I’m actually doing stuff with my life unlike VirginAutistManlet, I’m going to be successful and get bitches”

Now he’s heading to his mid 20s and incel as fuck. I recently overheard him say that “I am coming to the realization that i could possibly be a loser” :lul:

I don’t feel bad for him because he spent all he spent 13-21 acting like he was above me and now he is heading in my direction :lul:

He is a ugly manlet, and he is working a minimum wage job since finishing school.

This guy use to make fun of me for being a NEET and loser, while in his bluepilled delusional, he would often say things like “well I’m actually doing stuff with my life unlike VirginAutistManlet, I’m going to be successful and get bitches”

:feelskek::feelskek:

Funny turn of events, you should hold this above his head for a while

It's not unusual to believe you're destined for great things and that all the losers are just incompetent and lazy.

It's not unusual to believe you're destined for great things and that all the losers are just incompetent and lazy.

I can see that.

When I was a kid I just assumed by 25 id be married with kids and have a nice big house, because that’s what my parents and grandparents did.

When I would see single old men I would always wonder why is that? Why did they choose not to have a family? Then I realized later on that it wasn’t a choice.

Introduce him to this site

This is why incels should never be required to work.
We have no future so demanding us to work is a form of slavery

I wish that was the case to all our bullies.

But I've yet to meet a one of my past bullies who didn't become successful. I wish I could call this karma but incel Co showed me no such thing exists.

This just goes to show you that no matter what personality you have or what pill you choose. No matter what, if you're ugly and mentally damaged. The destination is one and the same.

We're all in the same boat, even if we hate each other.

I wish that was the case to all our bullies.

But I've yet to meet a one of my past bullies who didn't become successful. I wish I could call this karma but incel Co showed me no such thing exists.

This just goes to show you that no matter what personality you have or what pill you choose. No matter what, if you're ugly and mentally damaged. The destination is one and the same.

We're all in the same boat, even if we hate each other.
Always remember that they live at your mercy. Some people seek for retribution while many don't. Let this idea be your cope, a power fantasy if it makes you feel better. Everything your bullies have can be taken away by you.

Last edited:

Now he’s heading to his mid 20s and incel as fuck. I recently overheard him say that “I am coming to the realization that i could possibly be a loser” :lul:

I don’t feel bad for him because he spent all he spent 13-21 acting like he was above me and now he is heading in my direction :lul:

By the time my friends and I were 13/14, we were already calling ourselves losers because we knew we'd never make the NBA or be basketball prodigies.

How does one manage to make it to mid 20s and not realize this?

e
By the time my friends and I were 13/14, we were already calling ourselves losers because we knew we'd never make the NBA or be basketball prodigies.

How does one manage to make it to mid 20s and not realize this?

Huwite people

Reminds me of my cousin who used to never stop feeding me bluepills and bs about how the world is a great place. And I should live my life.

I wonder how long before he realizes this same conclusion.
“I am coming to the realization that i could possibly be a loser”

Blackpill him dont introduce him. Give him some hints sohe finds sites like our