Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Younger guys are more capable than me at work even if I have experience

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Even if I used to do basic labour jobs like waiter I used to learn things very slow ( ex. How to carry plates ) or I did basic errors like forgotting to serve some people in tables/made some damages like breaking things because uncoordinated.

Well; those guys are frantic and they look motivated while I'm always slow; high inhibition and inept at doing things.

Also they seems to be very capable of driving ( even trucks ) with low effort while I I struggle at driving.
They are also low inhibition and cocky with girls; they are low inhibition and street smart while I feel like I'm tender/good hearted

It's an incel trait. Slow at picking up things, being too nice with people, being shy etc. Normies in general are more cruel.

i am good at nothing.
It's an incel trait. Slow at picking up things, being too nice with people, being shy etc. Normies in general are more cruel.
true

How do you explain this behavior?
Even when I need to put money in my pocket I'm very slow or I do things weirdly

How do you explain this behavior?
Even when I need to put money in my pocket I'm very slow or I do things weirdly
I think it's a sign of autism

I hate being an slow and stupid idiot.
I have literally now talents at all.
At everything I do i am always below average.
Fuck my cursed life.

I also hate life.

Even if I used to do basic labour jobs like waiter I used to learn things very slow ( ex. How to carry plates ) or I did basic errors like forgotting to serve some people in tables/made some damages like breaking things because uncoordinated.

Well; those guys are frantic and they look motivated while I'm always slow; high inhibition and inept at doing things.

Also they seems to be very capable of driving ( even trucks ) with low effort while I I struggle at driving.
They are also low inhibition and cocky with girls; they are low inhibition and street smart while I feel like I'm tender/good hearted
Being mogged by younger guys and them noticing it is indeed brutal.

Nigga im 25 and I ain't even got a license. At this point I don't even want one anymore tbh jfl

Nigga im 25 and I ain't even got a license. At this point I don't even want one anymore tbh jfl
wtf, a license makes a man a man. get one