Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Younger females are a rare sight in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Ive noticed when out in public, say at like a grocery store or a general area, you rarely see attractive young foids. Especially by themselves. But every place I go to is filled with sub8 men. Worksites, streets, stores, parks. You name it. Why are foids in hiding? How does chad even access them when they are no where to be found and approached in public? I occasionally see a couple but they quickly disappear. On the rarest occasion ill see a stacy jogging or in the mall but the moment I look away and then look back its like they disappeared into thin air. This is such a sad existence to me. They are all partying and having fun while the years continue to rack on in my life just wageslaving away in this desolate society.

They are having sex with Chad buddy boyo

only we cant see them
they are only visible to chads

so glad to see this post, I tot I was the only one.
I hv noticed this as well.

In some ways that's good because you miss a lot of PDA that you'd otherwise see ngl

maybe on day time.. you can see a lot of them at night.. if u have a venue or a club near by just stay and watch.. you will see foids running in there

Last edited:
I live in a pretty busy apartment complex right next to the entrance door and it is hell. Every fri/sat/sun I can hear between 5-15 Stacys at night coming back to their apartments between 2-4am just drunk and shouting as hell. Laughing their obnoxious asses off

But the the most part I think a lot of them stay home or at friends houses most of the time. I mean they don't have to work. Men give them money whether it be a boyfriend a sugardaddy or their real simp Daddy so that is why you don't see them working. Then you are incel so obviously you aren't going to parties or on boats or festivals where these girls are hanging out. You obviously aren't at Chad's house so you don't see them having fun getting fucked.

It's literally just a simple thing that you two live in different universes hence never, or rarely ever, have contact with one another. You think a Stacy goes to the library to read while your incel ass has to study for tests? No way.

they are all staying at home in their basement because they believe the covid bullshit propaganda

They're all home, sobbing that they can't find a good man since they're all shitposting on .is :feelsautistic:

They in school you pervert!