Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Younger brother mog is the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
My 11 year old brother has a girlfriend while I’m a kissless virgin in my 20s. I seriously don’t understand, I was good looking as a kid, at his age I was a chadlet, puberty fucked me over but even before it altered my appearance I never had any experience at any age.

On the other hand, he is a subhuman with bug eyes and recessed jaw yet he gets a very cute gf. I saw him with her earlier as he brought her home today and I felt like beating the shit out of him. Like what’s the fucking point, my life is a sick joke, this retard can’t even do a simple equation but he has a virgin gf I would kill for, at that point just give up on everything.

Cucked world.

Don't beat your brother though.

wait until puberty hits him hard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fortunately my 13 yo brother didn't have a gf, but everything is possible

I wouldn't mind if my younger brother grew up to mog me tbh.

He's 10 rn, and I don't want him to get fat and ruin his youth like I did.

Borther is normie, but holy fuck he makes me look like an idiot

Fuck your brother's ass, it's the only way to reassert your dominance as the older brother :feelshaha:

youre in your late 20s jealous of ur bro's 11 yr old gf? absolute incel trait, its over

youre in your late 20s jealous of ur bro's 11 yr old gf? absolute incel trait, its over
I am jealous of him, not jealous of his gf, why would I be jealous of her lol

My younger brother is a 7/10 and he is 6'1, but he's celibate for now.

My younger brother is a 7/10 and he is 6'1, but he's celibate for now.
Jfl mine is a 2/10 and 4'11, he is a legit subhuman but mogs me experience wise

Both my brothers and my 5 male cousins height mog me. Even my 13 year old sister is like 5'6:feelsUgh:

This is why ER wanted to kill his brother. Harming your family is subhuman though.

My 11 year old brother has a girlfriend while I’m a kissless virgin in my 20s. I seriously don’t understand, I was good looking as a kid, at his age I was a chadlet, puberty fucked me over but even before it altered my appearance I never had any experience at any age.

On the other hand, he is a subhuman with bug eyes and recessed jaw yet he gets a very cute gf. I saw him with her earlier as he brought her home today and I felt like beating the shit out of him. Like what’s the fucking point, my life is a sick joke, this retard can’t even do a simple equation but he has a virgin gf I would kill for, at that point just give up on everything.
Geez glad I don’t have younger bros:feelsautistic: