Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Younger brother got a gf

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★★
I feel happy for him because i don't want him to end up like me but the thing is this puts a lot of pressure on me from family. Particularly my dad because he is an asshole, he has been bothering me about finding someone for a long time now. With my brother having a gf it got worst with everyone making comments of when will it my time. I don't envy him but i hate how it puts me in the spotlight.

I think this is one of the worst things that could happen to me because my younger sibling getting ahead of me makes me feel like a loser and singled out.

Is she hot?
Not really, she is brown and thin not really someone i would consider attractive. Thing is a girl is a girl, makes me feel pretty bad

How old is he? All of my brothers have had gfs as they were not genetic failures like I am

How old is he? All of my brothers have had gfs as they were not genetic failures like I am
I am not sure but probably about his age (19 ish). My brother is taller than me so he used the tall white guy card on the latina and won.

I feel happy for him because i don't want him to end up like me but the thing is this puts a lot of pressure on me from family. Particularly my dad because he is an asshole, he has been bothering me about finding someone for a long time now. With my brother having a gf it got worst with everyone making comments of when will it my time. I don't envy him but i hate how it puts me in the spotlight.

I think this is one of the worst things that could happen to me because my younger sibling getting ahead of me makes me feel like a loser and singled out.
You are young fakecel, get out of here!

If you would be incel (as the word is used here), your dad would never bother you about finding someone.

I am over 32 and my dad or mother has never demanded me getting a GF or asked about one, because they know that it is impossible with this face and height and market situation.

You are young fakecel, get out of here!

If you would be incel (as the word is used here), your dad would never bother you about finding someone.

I am over 32 and my dad or mother has never demanded me getting a GF or asked about one, because they know that it is impossible with this face and height and market situation.
Not everyone has the same kind of parents, maybe yours really do respect your wishes. Mines just dont or are just too old school to understand how the world really works. My dad is an immigrant so this things just dont make sense to him that someones daughter rather ride cock for a decade than marry.

honestly there is nothing more brutal than younger people mogging you

I remember there was this chad that was kinda in my friend circle when we were younger and he would always get with a different girl

thing is that he was 2 years younger than me so it was fucking brutal to think that some kid who lived on this godforsaken earth longer than me could pull bitches when i was "waiting" this whole time :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

honestly there is nothing more brutal than younger people mogging you

I remember there was this chad that was kinda in my friend circle when we were younger and he would always get with a different girl

thing is that he was 2 years younger than me so it was fucking brutal to think that some kid who lived on this godforsaken earth longer than me could pull bitches when i was "waiting" this whole time :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
I agree with this, i remember there was this asshole kid who used to come over to my parents whenever they threw an event. He was insufferable and annoying, even threw my dog over the fence and i thankfully found him in another house. Years later i met him again and he had a gf... Truth is he was pretty tall, 6+ and the girl was tiny. I think she noticed his personality

Not everyone has the same kind of parents, maybe yours really do respect your wishes. Mines just dont or are just too old school to understand how the world really works. My dad is an immigrant so this things just dont make sense to him that someones daughter rather ride cock for a decade than marry.
My wishes? I wish to have girlfriends, why would I otherwise be here? They don't respect me at all in any way and capacity, they like to rather insult me.

My wishes? I wish to have girlfriends, why would I otherwise be here? They don't respect me at all in any way and capacity, they like to rather insult me.
I assumed that from this

"I am over 32 and my dad or mother has never demanded me getting a GF or asked about one, because they know that it is impossible with this face and height and market situation."

You implied that your parents respected your choice or at least left you alone. My mistake but please calm down, you don't know me.

I assumed that from this

"I am over 32 and my dad or mother has never demanded me getting a GF or asked about one, because they know that it is impossible with this face and height and market situation."

You implied that your parents respected your choice or at least left you alone. My mistake but please calm down, you don't know me.
What choice? WHAT CHOICE!?

I have not made any choices? What are you talking about?

Not really, she is brown and thin not really someone i would consider attractive. Thing is a girl is a girl, makes me feel pretty bad
Not really ,anything below mid becky is shit tier and should never reproduce

At least the mog is not that hard since it is a brother, believe me bro, the sisterpill is more brutal :fuk:

At least the mog is not that hard since it is a brother, believe me bro, the sisterpill is more brutal :fuk:
Why is that, just want your opinion

Why is that, just want your opinion
Your brother will live a male normie life at best while the female equivalent of normie is on a whole other level.

That pressure you feel from your family since getting mogged from your brother for finding an average gf is nothing, when my parents compare my life to that of my sisters I can feel their disappointment and sadness :fuk:

While a brother would invite her to places and stuff a sister is getting gifts sent to the house, invited to parties, given rides by different men or literally never at the house while also finding a bf effortlessly.

An average life as a man is way below than that of a woman, if your parents compared you to that the brutal multiplier would be higher :feelsUnreal:

Your brother will live a male normie life at best while the female equivalent of normie is on a whole other level.

That pressure you feel from your family since getting mogged from your brother for finding an average gf is nothing, when my parents compare my life to that of my sisters I can feel their disappointment and sadness :fuk:

While a brother would invite her to places and stuff a sister is getting gifts sent to the house, invited to parties, given rides by different men or literally never at the house while also finding a bf effortlessly.

An average life as a man is way below than that of a woman, if your parents compared you to that the brutal multiplier would be higher :feelsUnreal:
I can see what you mean now, must suck to see her bring home a guy every week.

Sisterpill is not that brutal.

Jaja. I remember some classmates made fun of an autistic classmate because his sister had a different guy orbiting around her everyone while he had nothing.

Sisterpill is not that brutal.

Jaja. I remember some classmates made fun of an autistic classmate because his sister had a different guy orbiting around her everyone while he had nothing.
Jajas gracioso :smonk: