Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Younger and younger girls want 2 suck cock

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
High E environment. Younger and younger girls interact with tiktok and therefore interact with gigachad earlier. They slut it up before they even get to learn about pairbonding

But I feel no anger or regret, it is what it is. U have to make the best out of a bad situation indeed. Just Hope you don’t have a daughter, because you will raise a whore that will Bring chaos among your home. A son will be loyal to you. Your daughter will choose chad over you if you get in her way.

Just look at almost every “forbidden love” romantic love story. They’re all written to convey the father figure of the Foid as being what stands in her way of getting “Prince Charming” (big dicked gigachad). This formula has been abused so hard yet it always draws money and attention, because that’s what foids want to do. That’s what foids fantasize about. Betraying their dad so that they can swallow chads cum.

People here will claim “thats preposterous, women are loyal to family”. Just lol. Women are loyal to their vagina and sexual instincts only. In most cases the dad relents like a cuck and lets his daughter get her back blown out. If he puts up a fight then the foid will choose chad.

One time I saw some black foid “sleep over” at some thug maxxed white chads house without telling her dad. Her dad caught her at school and confronted her infront of everyone. He saw me and my niggas watching so we ran so quick. But the guy was very mad and wanted the cops called, right fully so.

Women care for nothing in the world. Not even if their offspring, if gigachad comes into play. See the numerous cases of women allowing chad to abuse their children and plead ignorance when it goes to far and ends up in someone getting killed (the kid usually)

Young girls want 2 suck cock n bounce on dick. They ask their dads for birth control around 11-12, daddy wants to treat his princess right so he does it. Which begins the road to absolute whoredom. This is indeed not ideal.

The TikTok to Whore Pipeline, jfl

"nooooooo girls under 18 are still children they should be protected at all costs and shouldn't be sexualized, you incel :foidSoy::soy:"

Based post as always

The only way to actually raise a daughter well in this clown world is too live in some rural area and raise her without any kind of electronic media.

Last edited:
The only way to raise to actually raise a daughter well in this clown world is too live in some rural area and raise her without any kind of electronic media.

No shit, being exposed to constant Chad worshipping and constant feminist propaganda telling them that whoring around and getting your body count in the hundreds before you turn 20 does that to all foids. Hypergamous behaviour is instilled into them the second they reach puberty, JBpillers acting like 14 year olds in the modern day are any more "pure" than an adult foid is kekfuel. :lul:

Water thread, Chico

This isn't new tho

Yup. Young JBs are the ones deflowering not the guys

High E environment. Younger and younger girls interact with tiktok and therefore interact with gigachad earlier. They slut it up before they even get to learn about pairbonding

But I feel no anger or regret, it is what it is. U have to make the best out of a bad situation indeed. Just Hope you don’t have a daughter, because you will raise a whore that will Bring chaos among your home. A son will be loyal to you. Your daughter will choose chad over you if you get in her way.

Just look at almost every “forbidden love” romantic love story. They’re all written to convey the father figure of the Foid as being what stands in her way of getting “Prince Charming” (big dicked gigachad). This formula has been abused so hard yet it always draws money and attention, because that’s what foids want to do. That’s what foids fantasize about. Betraying their dad so that they can swallow chads cum.

People here will claim “thats preposterous, women are loyal to family”. Just lol. Women are loyal to their vagina and sexual instincts only. In most cases the dad relents like a cuck and lets his daughter get her back blown out. If he puts up a fight then the foid will choose chad.

One time I saw some black foid “sleep over” at some thug maxxed white chads house without telling her dad. Her dad caught her at school and confronted her infront of everyone. He saw me and my niggas watching so we ran so quick. But the guy was very mad and wanted the cops called, right fully so.

Women care for nothing in the world. Not even if their offspring, if gigachad comes into play. See the numerous cases of women allowing chad to abuse their children and plead ignorance when it goes to far and ends up in someone getting killed (the kid usually)

Young girls want 2 suck cock n bounce on dick. They ask their dads for birth control around 11-12, daddy wants to treat his princess right so he does it. Which begins the road to absolute whoredom. This is indeed not ideal.
If he is older and chad he has experience. If he is older and ugly he is creepy incel. This JBs should be abused in concentration camps.

What TikTok does to a foid.

lifefuel for @Napoleon de Geso

There were girls sucking cock in elementary school, and there were multiple girls in my school district literally getting pregnant when they were in middle school. This was 10 to 12 years ago. I can't imagine how bad it is now.

Based
"nooooooo girls under 18 are still children they should be protected at all costs and shouldn't be sexualized, you incel :foidSoy::soy:"
It's another foid manipulation at work so that they can get away with the consequences

Foids are the worst species.

Foids are the worst species.