Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels, you better invest your time in having a social life and living the way you want starting now

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★★
You really don't want to end up as an oldcel without friends or as someone who never got to live his teenage and young adult years going out and partying or meeting new people and living new experiences.

If you are still in your early 20s or younger, it's still better to try and make friends and have fun as much as you can.
Also, a reminder, and this is something oldcels know, the older you get, the more your perception of time changes. Time passes more quickly, your brain doesn't process as much information as when young.

Time flies as an old man and it will make you realize how short life is and how there's not coming back. For your own good, do what you wanna do now. Travel if you want, go and visit those places that you find interesting, try and talk to the people you wish to be friends with, don't be scared.

Incel or not, you will still be judged for petty reasons if people don't like you. You might as well always take your chances

Last edited:
Very true!
(Çest vraiment!)

The most investment is the investment of time!

You have to "be there" for you're frens!

And yes ofc, some (~25%?) will fuck you over.

But the ones that don't are pure buds!

True. We have to put more effort into socialmaxxing. However I really hate people, especially women. Who knows maybe some day I'll be able to have a conversation with a modern woman without doing weird faces because I can't contain my cringe.

I agree with this. Thing is, it’s almost impossible to make friends as a sperg who has nothing in common with normies. Believe me, I’ve tried, and it’s not possible to force friendships. The only friendship I made after age 18 happened naturally without effort. Other than that, all the time spent trying hard putting myself out there resulted in nothing.

I agree with this. Thing is, it’s almost impossible to make friends as a sperg who has nothing in common with normies. Believe me, I’ve tried, and it’s not possible to force friendships. The only friendship I made after age 18 happened naturally without effort. Other than that, all the time spent trying hard putting myself out there resulted in nothing.
Yes but if you isolate yourself then those friendships that would occur naturally will never happen and that's what many youngcels do.

Yes but if you isolate yourself then those friendships that would occur naturally will never happen and that's what many youngcels do.
Yeas, this is true. Thing is, it's very hard to not isolate yourself when you have been bullied an ostracized so much. Still gotta try a bit though

Yeas, this is true. Thing is, it's very hard to not isolate yourself when you have been bullied an ostracized so much. Still gotta try a bit though
But you gotta remember that youncels have it infinitely better when it comes to socialization since they can make online friends who share the same hobbies, back then if you didn't fit in school you were fucked.

The older you are, the harder is it to emotionally connect with other people and form social bonds with them. In short, making friends becomes exponentially more difficult as you age from my own experience.

But you gotta remember that youncels have it infinitely better when it comes to socialization since they can make online friends who share the same hobbies, back then if you didn't fit in school you were fucked.
There's some truth in this, but the internet's not gonna help you meet people in real life into the same hobbies, in my experience anyway. I'm talk about my hobbies with other guys on subreddits for them, but that's about it.

The older you are, the harder is it to emotionally connect with other people and form social bonds with them. In short, making friends becomes exponentially more difficult as you age from my own experience.
Agreed. Part of this is due to how us incels can't relate to them because we missed teen love and many other developmental milestones. How old are you btw?

Agreed. Part of this is due to how us incels can't relate to them because we missed teen love and many other developmental milestones. How old are you btw?
24 and wasting away

There's some truth in this, but the internet's not gonna help you meet people in real life into the same hobbies, in my experience anyway. I'm talk about my hobbies with other guys on subreddits for them, but that's about it.
It's great for videogames, my cousin's son who was born in late 2000s has a discord group with guys he's never met from different countries even and he is always playing videogames with them, fortnite, overwatch, call of duty, etc. if it weren't for the internet he wouldn't have that company

It's great for videogames, my cousin's son who was born in late 2000s has a discord group with guys he's never met from different countries even and he is always playing videogames with them, fortnite, overwatch, call of duty, etc. if it weren't for the internet he wouldn't have that company
That's cool. I often play online multiplayer car driving games and sometimes chat with the people in game. It's pretty cool

That's cool. I often play online multiplayer car driving games and sometimes chat with the people in game. It's pretty cool
Try making friends with other guys who like videogames, find a co op game that you like and that it's not too competitive or an mmropg

Might have to look into that
You're still quite young, I wish I was your age. I have zero friends, literally zero. No memories of weekends spent with other guys my age, never had a girlfriend, no sex. Only phone numbers I have in my contacts are from my mom and other family relatives

You're still quite young, I wish I was your age. I have zero friends, literally zero. No memories of weekends spent with other guys my age, never had a girlfriend, no sex. Only phone numbers I have in my contacts are from my mom and other family relatives
Yeah, aging is fucking brutal for incels. I had absolutely zero friends my entire 4 years in high school. Right now, I have two friends. One is a special ed guy I was friends with in middle school but became too shut in to even talk to me once we wrote different high schools. I finally managed to get him to hang out again recently a couple times. The other one is a guy twice my age I met in a certification program. We get along well, but can only see each other once a month or two because he works a lot to provide for his wife and kid. Most of my time is spent rotting alone. Almost all my actual socialization is with my mother, because my father who I used to always talk about cars with and take our muscle car to car shows with, passed away recently.

You really don't want to end up as an oldcel without friends or as someone who never got to live his teenage and young adult years going out and partying or meeting new people and living new experiences.

If you are still in your early 20s or younger, it's still better to try and make friends and have fun as much as you can.
Also, a reminder, and this is something oldcels know, the older you get, the more your perception of time changes. Time passes more quickly, your brain doesn't process as much information as when young.

Time flies as an old man and it will make you realize how short life is and how there's not coming back. For your own good, do what you wanna do now. Travel if you want, go and visit those places that you find interesting, try and talk to the people you wish to be friends with, don't be scared.

Incel or not, you will still be judged for petty reasons if people don't like you. You might as well always take your chances

View attachment 1191433
This nigga would tell the homeless to go buy a house

View attachment 1191433
Good picture

this is why i still shoot my shot even though im most likely going to be rejected, id rather try to get a gf while i still can then grow old and be considered a creep no matter what

this is why i still shoot my shot even though im most likely going to be rejected, id rather try to get a gf while i still can then grow old and be considered a creep no matter what
defeat is not the worst of failures. not to have tried is the true failure

View attachment 1191433
Thanks bro, give all the fakecels on here some advice so they can leave. If you can make friends in your twenties with normies your a fakecel faggot kill yourself.

True. It's even more ovER because of the intERnet.
Nah, youngcels can find online groups that are based around niche hobbies or small subcultures thanks to the internet. Growing up it was just rotting alone playing computer games by yourself, reading, or watching media.