Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YoungCels Who """"Ascend"""" Piss me Off to No End

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

There was a troll post earlier where someone joked about being a "13 year old incel"... it was an obvious troll but I've seen so many posts like that.

Imagine all the 15 year old "incels" who become Chadlites and slayers later on, and then go on talking about how you just need to Sportsmax/Gymmax/Studymax/Xmax as if they would apply to everyone. It really bothers me.

I rather have young cels than 6'3 "cels"

Imagine all the 15 year old "incels"
Think about it in another way. We could start indoctrinate young boyyos right into our ideology, spreading blackpill throu young generation. :feelsdevil:

He's right. At that age so much can still happen, you can't properly be incel until you reach 20.
Sure, there are some exceptions, but not many.
This board should enforce a minimum age to be able to participate.

Also, topics like:
- My mom said...
- Yesterday in school...
Should be deleted. This is not a kindergarten.

Based. You can be incel-tier at 13 yo but evolve into a 7' Chad at 19 yo

He's right. At that age so much can still happen, you can't properly be incel until you reach 20.
Sure, there are some exceptions, but not many.
This board should enforce a minimum age to be able to participate.

Also, topics like:
- My mom said...
- Yesterday in school...
Should be deleted. This is not a kindergarten.
Im 25 and my mom says a lot of shit to me. I cant afford to move out. Should I preface with: [Adultcel living with mommy] My mom said...?

Imagine all the 15 year old "incels" who become Chadlites and slayers later on
If you are the bullied shy nerd kid, and you are autistic, it doesn't matter if you are 15 or 20, you don't need to be a genius to know you're incel and will be an incel in your adult life

I mean, if I had my choice, I'd say that you should be at least 25 to be considered a trucel. That's the point where your prefrontal cortex really wakes up and shit changes. If you haven't ascended by then, your odds go down drastically to damn near the point of extinction. I definitely do agree with there being an age limit, though, I think 20 is honestly a pretty good number for it. Once you're a couple years out of high school you should have a much more accurate read on whether or not you're a subhuman.

Frankly, I wonder how many kids are honestly normie-tier looks but come here and read about our struggles, identify with them, don't know how the control their power levels, and end up becoming an incel because of their fucked up brains. Obviously Chad can be as blackpilled as he likes, but normies will suffer from reading the blackpill. It's like a forbidden truth, where even just knowing it will profoundly affect your life, and their lives would likely just be better off not knowing.

Oh yea bro a 4/10 short ethnic who’s likely autistic isn’t a truecel and gotta wait to go around the earth 2 more times:feelstastyman:
Yeah Broly, a lot of short ethnics in my country and they took al the white foids. Today ethnics are very popular. Even more so than natives.
Anyway I said there are exceptions, but generally 18 is too young to say you're incel.

How is 18 too young. I’m done with puberty and ended up hideous and short. Sure my brain might develop some more but I doubt anything dramatic will happen from that.
:feelsthink: The guys who say 18 is young are probably 20 21 :lul:

If you are the bullied shy nerd kid, and you are autistic, it doesn't matter if you are 15 or 20, you don't need to be a genius to know you're incel and will be an incel in your adult life
Yes, in most cases if you're short and bullied you don't have a chance even when young. Your place in society has already been defined.

:feelsthink: The guys who say 18 is young are probably 20 21 :lul:
Sure you retard, wish I was 21 years old. You would not see me posting on this shitboard full of fakecels.

Did I miss the mods backtracking our poll victory that should have resulted in all underagecels being banned?

Sure you retard, wish I was 21 years old. You would not see me posting on this shitboard full of fakecels.
Wizardcels are mature and know about inceldom so they don't talk to me like this. But many 20 year olders called me fakecel because I'm 18 :lul: