Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels have it worse

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Contrary to what many think, as a youngcel you have it worse with inceldom.
Your sex drive is at its peak, you get constantly exposed to attractive women and have no money to cope with life.

The mogging is harder too, since getting sex is very easy when you are young, it's a major cope to think otherwise. Most normies get sex in highschool and pretty much go incel after that or betabuxx.
An oldcel life is not that different from normies, while youngcels get hard mogged by them.

Life sucks for normies past college too.
Unless you have serious mental issues, your life as an oldcel is not very different from that of a normie

Last edited:
Yes I am in college and I get money mogged, sex mogged and iq mogged

Man i missed my only chance when i dropped out in 2013

When you're younger, you're certainly more prone to be enraged by current soyciety injustices agianst low status males and when you're younger, you're still looking for your place in the world, so you still have your hopes and ambitions that only fuel the rage inside you. Over the years, I've learn not to give a shit and I'm quite content with being by myselg given how shitty and anti-male current soyciety is.

When you're younger, you're certainly more prone to be enraged by current soyciety injustices agianst low status males and when you're younger, you're still looking for your place in the world, so you still have your hopes and ambitions that only fuel the rage inside you. Over the years, I've learn not to give a shit and I'm quite content with being by myselg given how shitty and anti-male current soyciety is.
I agreee and it translates to youngcels being the most annoying users. Oldcels are pretty calm users from what I've seen

I agreee and it translates to youngcels being the most annoying users. Oldcels are pretty calm users for what I've seen
Highschool was unbearable for me, the intensity of the emotions, mostly anger and sadness, were overbearing and lasted for weeks. Moreover, when you're young, you more easily revert back to bluepill and other naive delusions in desprate attempts that there is perhaps a way out of this dire situation, but all it does is only increases the agony. When years flied by something snaped in me, perhaps I've lost my youthful energy or just grew cynical, but I've came to conclusion - why do I care so much about this?

Contrary to what many think, as a youngcel you have it worse with inceldom.
Your sex drive is at its peak, you get constantly exposed to attractive women and have no money to cope with life.

The mogging is harder too, since getting sex is very easy when you are young, it's a major cope to think otherwise. Most normies get sex in highschool and pretty much go incel after that or betabuxx.
An oldcel life is not that different from normies, while youngcels get hard mogged by them.

Life sucks for normies past college too.
Unless you have serious mental issues, your life as an oldcel is not very different from that of a normie
Somewhat true saying this as a 29 year old though any possibility of ascension drops to zero past 25. Foids have just become less and less appealing to me to the point now my reaction to interacting with a foid in any capacity is a reaction of discomfort (because they are petty, malicious and vindictive and weild a lot of social and legal influence) and disgust (due to knowing what hundreds of men did with them). If your job requires socialization, especially if interacting with foids is a regular thing well then it wont get much better with age as you are and always will be viewed and treated with contempt. But if you monkmaxx and LDARmaxx or bare minimum telecommutemaxx you can at least enjoy some peace and quiet.

Somewhat true saying this as a 29 year old though any possibility of ascension drops to zero past 25. Foids have just become less and less appealing to me to the point now my reaction to interacting with a foid in any capacity is a reaction of discomfort (because they are petty, malicious and vindictive and weild a lot of social and legal influence) and disgust (due to knowing what hundreds of men did with them). If your job requires socialization, especially if interacting with foids is a regular thing well then it wont get much better with age as you are and always will be viewed and treated with contempt. But if you monkmaxx and LDARmaxx or bare minimum telecommutemaxx you can at least enjoy some peace and quiet.
I cannot even look at females anymore without knowing they're cold sociopathic machines, its literally taken out all the attraction I once had for them.