Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels, do you think you will make it to 30?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I personally hope I don't make it to 30 and gather the courage to rope far before I turn 30 because I would hate to live as a middle aged incel who everyone views as dangerous over because I am a virgin who never had a gf and it will get worse overtime.

If the world doesn't get nuked or I don't get knifed by a nigger then I will probably see 30 and rope before I am 40

I plan to enlist and die in the army or go ER by 25

Last edited:
If the world doesn't get nuked or I don't get knifed by a nigger then I will probably see 30 and rope before I am 40
Lets just hope our high inhib doesnt hold us back too long

I won't make it to 20

The only way an inkwell can survive into old age is if they somehow miraculously lived through multiple near fatal suicide attempts

dont just rope alone in a dark room with no impact. have a message, and a significant action (all within your favourite video game)

I personally hope I don't make it to 30 and gather the courage to rope far before I turn 30 because I would hate to live as a middle aged incel who everyone views as dangerous over because I am a virgin who never had a gf and it will get worse overtime.
I will probably die around that age, early to mid 30s, car or motorbike crash, or ER (in viddayagame)

no im not going past 25

We lead disgusting boring lives so it's only fitting.
change your games ending. make something exciting for pure personal joy and fulfillment

you have one way to go in your campaign mode, dont miss it and quit that uselessly

It's a mix of a miracle and my inability to get pill dosages right that I lasted this long in the first place

Everytime i hear in the news that there was a terrorist attack or a landslide or an earthquake that killed thousands ill ask myself "Where was I when all this happens? - oh yeah rotting in my room or some bar"

I can see myself making it to 30. 40, on the other hand...

its so brutal mang i have lost the plot and i dont even fucking know

its cope or rope

and for now im doing my best to cope

but my only salvation is roping

and im low inhib enough to go through with it but mom will be sad kek

brutal shit

its so brutal mang i have lost the plot and i dont even fucking know

its cope or rope

and for now im doing my best to cope

but my only salvation is roping

and im low inhib enough to go through with it but mom will be sad kek

brutal shit
My inhib levels have been going down lately so hopefully its soon

Id rather rope when I leave my parents house

I've actually thought that maybe by 30 I'll stop completely caring about it

I already did, but...

I've been thinking more and more of killing myself lately. I'm not getting to old age. I'm not reaching more than 45. If my poor health or myself will get me first, it remains to be seen.

My inhib levels have been going down lately so hopefully its soon

Id rather rope when I leave my parents house
one way to moderate and lessen your inhib levels is by going for more pleasant methods as opposed to hanging (partial or full suspension) because of how visceral it is

i was able to attempt easily by doing this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back