Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Youngcels are still bluepilled

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Youngcels are still bluepilled, as they can rely on copes such as anime and video games, of which the novelty usually wears off within the years. Besides that point, many of these said youngcels are just late bloomers whos inceldom is a "phase". Only 25+ who are running out of copes and failed to integrate into normalfaggotry truely belong to the blackpill legion

I mostly agree. I thought you were one of those youngcel pricks based on some of your posts. My apologies if you aren't.

Ethnic manlets will never integrate into anything besides the gas chamber.

Dont hate youngcels, for non-cuck man lost teen years is great pain, whatever happens after

I am 22, every possible corner of the Internet, i pretty much am acknowledged.
From all the information i have gathered across these years, i am overflowed with all that i have learned and i can never look back at the world with my old naive self.
Tbh everything is much more clearer now, and i feel much better knowing the harsh truth, than the washed vision i had from viewing the world.
Video-Games, Metal, Post Rock, Epic Music, Anime, Hentai, Poster collection, RC Collection, Diecast 1:18 Collection.
I am well covered and the value that i placed on the things that i love, keeps on growing as years go by.
This is not coping.
This is where i place my entire being, too bad i cannot teleport to a parallel dimension where time is redundant, with all of what i have, and live forever.

From all the information i have gathered across these years, i am overflowed with all that i have learned and i can never look back at the world with my old naive self.
Tbh everything is much more clearer now, and i feel much better knowing the harsh truth, than the washed vision i had from viewing the world.
Video-Games, Metal, Post Rock, Epic Music, Anime, Hentai, Poster collection, RC Collection, Diecast 1:18 Collection.
I am well covered and the value that i placed on the things that i love, keeps on growing as years go by.
This is not coping.
This is where i place my entire being, too bad i cannot teleport to a parallel dimension where time is redundant, with all of what i have, and live forever.
over for sleepdealercels

I'm 18 and ran out of copes you cuck

I'm 24 and I still think that non-obese, non-deformed white females are aesthetically cute and beautiful. No matter how well I understand the blackpill, they will ALWAYS be beautiful. In case OP is referring to still having any positive feelings towards females whatsoever, this cannot be negated.

I mostly agree. I thought you were one of those youngcel pricks based on some of your posts. My apologies if you aren't.
Perhaps I appear childish to my age and that may be one of the reasons I'm such a loser at my age
Ethnic manlets will never integrate into anything besides the gas chamber.
Ethnics ain't ethnics in their homelands desu just homelandmax bro
Dont hate youngcels, for non-cuck man lost teen years is great pain, whatever happens after
I don't hate them, but their prospects are much better. They still have hope.

I don't see how having effective copes gets in the way of being blackpilled. Also I'd say that truly deformed abominationcels can get fully blackpilled as early as mid-teens, that's why I don't like setting arbitrary age barriers.
Btw JFL @ gatekeeping on your first day on the forum. You have a cute avi though so it's all good

yongcels will grow up on somepoint. But its sad that they start so young :feelstrash:
aka @RegisterUserName gtfo and enjoy ur life :feelstrash::feelsautistic:

Low IQ. Young foids are the most entitled sluts on the planet, so it has never been more over for youngcels.

I don't see how having effective copes gets in the way of being blackpilled.
Also this.

Perhaps I appear childish to my age and that may be one of the reasons I'm such a loser at my age
I feel you. A lot of us are like that unfortunately.

There was never any hope for me. My age doesn't matter. My fate has been decided when i was born and i never got any say in it.

Besides that point, many of these said youngcels are just late bloomers whos inceldom is a "phase".
It's still good that they're here and we're reinforcing the blackpill with them. Whether they "ascend" (lol) or not, the blackpill is real and we need as many blackpillers in the world as possible.

I'm not 25 but I will be in a few months. Can I join the legion anyway?

Youngcels can be blackpilled they dont suffer as much though

I don't see how having effective copes gets in the way of being blackpilled. Also I'd say that truly deformed abominationcels can get fully blackpilled as early as mid-teens, that's why I don't like setting arbitrary age barriers.
Btw JFL @ gatekeeping on your first day on the forum. You have a cute avi though so it's all good
One reaches the true blackpill once he gives up entirely. Youngcels are still young and can manage to cope. Many of them even manage to ascend in their early 20s. I'm not gatekeeping anything, was just noting that they're not really truely as blackpilled, but otherwise they're our young bros. Also I'm not a newfag.
Fuck off.:confused:
I'm not wrong tho.
I'm not 25 but I will be in a few months. Can I join the legion anyway?
You are more than welcome.

gatekeeps me
Not gatekeeping anything, youngcels are still incels, just not really blackpilled yet most of the times IMO

I'm not wrong tho.
Sure, I'm 19 right now so tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do? Go back to my homeland? To where? My relatives? The only relatives I know of live in the same western country as me right now, besides I don't even know what my "homeland" is supposed to be. And where to go from there even? How am I supposed to find a place to live and make a living? Integrate into a completely alien culture with which I have 0 in common with, add to that a possible language barrier? If you must meme around with stupid bullshit I'd at least advise you not to follow through with it and go complete retard.

once a dude get down to 12% or under bodyfat, with some muscles according to his bone size, and then surgerymaxx all before he turn 22-25,
but still find himself incel/ugly tier on the Beauty Scale, then any else after that is all RedPill Cope.

Because he then run on treadmill, that being fighting against the ugly aging effect of Father Time.

How can you be an incel before 30 if you don't have the money to start a family anyway?

...I don't know how the world works. But even incels do. Even incels understand the intricacies of socializing better that I do.

The only thing I know is that starting a family is a fool's errand anyway because females have the right to own property for some (((reason))) (Christianity).

Wait, youngcels still enjoy playing games and watching anime? Holy shit I just do those to waste time, I dont even enjoy my childhood games Morrowind/Oblivion anymore...

Joined Jun 17, 2019

Jokes aside.

Coping is blackpilled. Because you have come to the realization that there is nothing going on for you, so therefore you resort to coping/deluding yourself into escaping and mentally alternating reality for a few hours, until you get reminded again.

There is a difference between coping and wasting your time. If you have tried and failed? You cope. If you havent tried. You waste time.

Last edited:
Sure, I'm 19 right now so tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do? Go back to my homeland? To where? My relatives? The only relatives I know of live in the same western country as me right now, besides I don't even know what my "homeland" is supposed to be. And where to go from there even? How am I supposed to find a place to live and make a living? Integrate into a completely alien culture with which I have 0 in common with, add to that a possible language barrier? If you must meme around with stupid bullshit I'd at least advise you not to follow through with it and go complete retard.
Sorry if I came off as rude, that wasn't my intention. However plenty of ethnic visit their homeland, and speak the language, so barrier, aren't as high as one usually thinks. Also, there are usually enough femoids of the same ethnic, although I can see how that may not be easy due to JBW theory and hypergamy in western cultures. Again, you're an incel bro, I don't blame you for anything, but homelandmaxxing is always an option for many (and is a much better option than remaining a lonely incel).
Joined Jun 17, 2019

Jokes aside.

Coping is blackpilled. Because you have come to the realization that there is nothing going on for you, so therefore you resort to coping/deluding yourself into escaping and mentally alternating reality for a few hours, until you get reminded again.

There is a difference between coping and wasting your time. If you have tried and failed? You cope. If you havent tried. You waste time.
I just meant to say that youngcels have it easier, as they occupy their time with hobbies and they're more carefree in mindset, as they have plenty of time to ascend. Also, coping becomes harder and harder, this is why older ones resort to drugmax or an hero.

If they are truecels, the blackpill will find it's way to them.

Joined Jun 17, 2019

Jokes aside.

This is not coping.

well put , pleasing a repugtant and gynocentric society is dementia , rather just please my fuckign self

Youngcels are still bluepilled, as they can rely on copes such as anime and video games, of which the novelty usually wears off within the years. Besides that point, many of these said youngcels are just late bloomers whos inceldom is a "phase". Only 25+ who are running out of copes and failed to integrate into normalfaggotry truely belong to the blackpill legion

I'm an exception i'm a really youngcel and i'm more black pilled than old chad's and i mean i am young

Normies start fucking in middle school nowadays, At 16 or 17 it’s impossible to catch up unless you’re a high tier normie + NT.

I'm an exception i'm a really youngcel and i'm more black pilled than old chad's and i mean i am young
Dude you are still young desu no offense, you're still carefree and have hopes to look for (friends, job, gf). Once you hit a certain age you literally lose it and depression hits you
Normies start fucking in middle school nowadays, At 16 or 17 it’s impossible to catch up unless you’re a high tier normie + NT.
Not true, I've observed many managing to ascend by 20s

Been blackpilled/racepilled since I was 16 man. I don’t have any effective copes atm
How old are you ?

what the fuck is this gate keeping

what the fuck is this gate keeping
This has nothing to do with gatekeeping, read the thread. Youngncel are still incels but most of the time are yet to become blackpilled.