Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Youngcel trait: you never got drunk

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I'm 18 years old (in Brazil, that's the legal drinking age) and I've never got drunk, although it's very common for people younger than me to have got.

If you're young and you never got drunk, that means you don't go to parties. You don't have a normal teenager social life. This can also be a sign of controlling parents.

And if you're an oldcel, you're more likely to have alcoholism as a cope.

Yes; the same with other intoxicants, due to much less exposure to degeneracy at an early age... :feelsjuice:

Though I suspect that's more an American white thing. :smonk:

I'm not a fan of the smell, so I refrain. No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking. I used to think I was morally superior to my peers for not doing these things, but all it meant was A) I didn't have anybody to do it with, and B) It was a sign of high inhibition which would negatively impact me in other areas of my life. My peers enjoyed themselves and had their teen experiences; I missed out on a lot, as did most people here.
In the end its just another self destroying cope, if you're not doing it socially you're better off without it.

I’ve gotten tipsy that’s it

it's very common for people younger than me to have
What’s going on in Brazil bro

I can relate a lot to this :feelskek:

"I am morally superior for not drinking, although I don't really have opportunities to drink"
I used to think I was morally superior to my peers for not doing these things

What’s going on in Brazil bro
I thought it was normal for Americans to drink before the legal age. At least this is the case in Hollywood movies about teenage life :feelshehe:

I thought it was normal for Americans to drink before the legal age. At least this is the case in Hollywood movies about teenage life :feelshehe:
Some do, most don’t, since where tf are you gonna get alcohol as a 16 year old? You can’t buy it and the effort to try to buy it is way too great. The only way is if your parents have it in your house.

Yep pretty much. I tried to be a good kid and told myself I'd never do drugs or alcohol unlike some people in my family. Then, shit happened, drank at 19 to deal with stuff, and I wound up an alcoholic at 22 or so.

Me on my 21st birthday
00-yycpfpQiz4ek8pkxnHyGj3s9COfBF6TpQBs0l5GpFwSk8JxGn1Mbp8ottxugJNuHrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

I got drunk on 16, drinking alone. It was fine I guess, still prefered cigaratte

I haven't built up a tolerance for alcohol plus I'm scrawny, so it doesn't take much for me to feel the effects. Most guys can drink me under the table.

I've drunk vodka once by accident at a wedding and regret it very much