Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young women

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, I was watching Cape Fear, and there was this ~17 year old girl in it. It was like a stab in the fucking kidneys seeing that girl.

I'll never have that. I'll never get to enjoy the affection and sex with a young woman.

Even if I got a woman now by some miracle, she'd be an older fat hag, late 20s at best. None of that collagen in her skin, slight innonce and youthful naivete.

Once you're 21+ it's over.

ask me. I'm 19yo and my peers fucking enjoying their lifes.

The agepill is the hardest pill to swallow.

So, I was watching Cape Fear, and there was this ~17 year old girl in it. It was like a stab in the fucking kidneys seeing that girl.

I'll never have that. I'll never get to enjoy the affection and sex with a young woman.

Even if I got a woman now by some miracle, she'd be an older fat hag, late 20s at best. None of that collagen in her skin, slight innonce and youthful naivete.
Thats why I avoid any videos/shows with JBs in them. You're just torturing yourself

No 20+ hole is worth it tbh.

To know we missed out on so much.

When I go to the cafes/restaurants I frequent and see these waitresses in their late teens/early 20s, it hits home. They are at their absolute prime SMV, and seeing them in their tight jeans that show off their asses and knowing I'll never get that...fuck.

"perhaps if you respecc wahmen and not being a muh soggy knees pig, you'd get a wahmen in her 30s" :soy::soy::soy:

When I go to the cafes/restaurants I frequent and see these waitresses in their late teens/early 20s, it hits home. They are at their absolute prime SMV, and seeing them in their tight jeans that show off their asses and knowing I'll never get that...fuck.
If I see people dressed like whores at their job I give them long uncomfortable looks of disgust.

Betabuxx a single mother who has a daughter, and then have sex with wife's daughter :feelsthink:

Guys in there early 20s can still get 17-19 year olds(you just have to be chad :woke:).