Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

young women of IT which user would you date? (if you MUST choose one)

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Requirment to participate
- 6/10 in looks
- must be a real women between the age of 18-25
- not overwight, healthy women only

Cast your choice in the reddit post (hopefully someone post this, im curious of IT's choices)

@Recluse - The two of you can cuddle together for warmth (how sweet :owo:) in the cold carboard tent on the side walk, but he will eventually find a way to moneymaxx and become a billionaire, you just have to endure poorness for a few years

@Incelius Savage - Will eventually become a very famous influencer on Youtube and stop being an incel

@HiddenUzer - Will take you out on romantic dates, love you, split house chores, and be a responsible man. Additonally you will never have to work another day in your life (if you choose to of course), your only mandatory job is to be a loving wife :owo:

Last edited:
You gave me the worse introduction

I might be the few men who wouldn't pick 4chan woman. Especially since they usually look like cracky chan or like a femcel larper you would see on Youtube.

Im not even an option great :incel:

Ban every single “incel” mentioned by them.

Go and pm them on cuckit if you want to fuck them so bad. I want nothing to do with this cuckery :feelsugh:

Go and pm them on cuckit if you want to fuck them so bad. I want nothing to do with this cuckery :feelsugh:
what else did you expect from the guy who spams threads about his oneitis every week

Lol cardboard tent.

In the end they all're whores.
I don’t care at this point as long as they’re willing to date me and not be promiscuous anymore

The day your onitis joins IT is the day I win :lul:

wtf is this fakecel shit

IT foids are built for Horse Cock

This is such a simp thread. Why are you idolizing those whores who hate ugly men

Requirment to participate
- 6/10 in looks
- must be a real women between the age of 18-25
- not overwight, healthy women only

Cast your choice in the reddit post (hopefully someone post this, im curious of IT's choices)

@Recluse - The two of you can cuddle together for warmth (how sweet :owo:) in the cold carboard tent on the side walk, but he will eventually find a way to moneymaxx and become a billionaire, you just have to endure poorness for a few years

@Incelius Savage - Will eventually become a very famous influencer on Youtube and stop being an incel

@HiddenUzer - Will take you out on romantic dates, love you, split house chores, and be a responsible man. Additonally you will never have to work another day in your life (if you choose to of course), your only mandatory job is to be a loving wife :owo:
Introduce must be single since almost all of them have from one bf and ten orbiting simps to polygamous 10 husbands relationships

I'd rather have Chad's baby and be a single mom than spend 10 seconds near these CREEPS unironically :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I don't understand why is this cringe edgy kid not banned yet?
His all posts are about worshipping his oneitis and ITwhores.