Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young university grads think there jobs are safe from AI for the next 40 years

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
On reddit the butthurt young university guys are saying they know AI won't threaten their jobs. They say AI has peaked out.

For one guy who is 24, I was saying you know you have to last 41 years in your career until you reach age 65. Thats a long time for progression of AI.

Funny how they spent so much time in school but are yet still retarded

On reddit the butthurt young university guys are saying they know AI won't threaten their jobs. They say AI has peaked out.

For one guy who is 24, I was saying you know you have to last 41 years in your career until you reach age 65. Thats a long time for progression of AI.
University fags have always lived in a different world than me. fucking wanker. I'm uneducated, primitive and a sick wanker.

They wish lol

They're egoistic midwitts with 1D thinking, I say this as a programmer myself.

Let's pretend for a second that their very very specific position is really not replaceable

Even if that's the case, that would mean, there's way more competition for the same job, essentially achieving the same thing as being automated by a robot (for the individual)

Let's pretend for a second that their very very specific position is really not replaceable

Even if that's the case, that would mean, there's way more competition for the same job, essentially achieving the same thing as being automated by a robot (for the individual)
Dude, I knew college and university was useless when I saw every single woman and low IQ niggers getting into higher education.

At that moment I just knew college was a scam.

I hope society collapses so it maximizes normies suffering muahahaha

I went to college!

I'm snart!

No bro I can read a book and can use an excel spreadsheet. A computer can't do that :feels::soy: