Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young U.S. men having a lot less sex in the 21st century, study shows

It's pretty much the worst time to be alive as a sub8. The only worser time was thousands of years ago, when only one male out of 15 or so reproduced.

And it's only going to increase every year. Meanwhile foids are mostly unchanged, but remember they have it tougher.

Just like prison, we're turning a bunch of men into racist tribalistic jailhouse gays & trannies.

uk is worse, so many incels due to the large variety of subhuman phenotypes, HAHAHAHA

And it's only going to increase every year. Meanwhile foids are mostly unchanged, but remember they have it tougher.

These foids will say the same shit like a broken record: "wOmAn hAvE iT tOuGhEr"

Sexual activity was largely unchanged among unmarried women, along with no notable decline among gay men, researchers reported.

Only men suffer. Women just juggle chads around IT screenshot this.

This is what happens when you give women control over relationships.

Water is wet to anyone self aware but it's nice to have an article showing the objective truth

Water is wet to anyone self aware but it's nice to have an article showing the objective truth

We need more articles like this tbh. It shows our plight into the light. At least we have science and articles/news that back our words and feelings up.

Dogs have more sex with human females than human males have sex with human females at this point.

bluepilled cucks will tell you that suddenly 30% of men have bad personality but all women have great personality

It's pretty much the worst time to be alive as a sub8. The only worser time was thousands of years ago, when only one male out of 15 or so reproduced.

Well technically we wouldn't even begin if we were in the country of Sparta. Chad/Stacy land only.

bluepilled cucks will tell you that suddenly 30% of men have bad personality but all women have great personality

Authors of the paper and journalists are not so far from that level of delusion, because they say it’s due to work-life balance, social media, video games and the TV :soy: :bluepill:

The question is how will this affect foids because that's the only way soyciety will address it.

And people still deny the blackpill JFL!

Holy shit, i was waiting for another study like this to be published. We are proven right again.
Chad is having the time of his life. Men report less sex while women report the same amount. That means a few males are the ones having all the fun.
:kys:

Holy shit, i was waiting for another study like this to be published. We are proven right again.
Chad is having the time of his life. Men report less sex while women report the same amount. That means a few males are the ones having all the fun.
:kys:

It's only a matter of time before people as a whole realize this.

I don't get laid

Well in that case, I don't mog you tbh

Join the KHHV Club. All are welcome.
And people still deny the blackpill JFL!

People will always deny the blackpill. It's like slavery. Many think it's terrible, but there are people who think it should come back.
The question is how will this affect foids because that's the only way soyciety will address it.

That's how everything is literally shaped. "BUT WHAT ABOUT DA FOIDSSSS?!?!?!" Fucking hell someone blow my brains out

Is it like a discord or something?

Lol nah just for people who are KHHV in here. I don't think there's a discord. If there is, I'm not in it. Ask around if you wish.

and water is wet

What's it going to take for the system to acknowledge hypergamy?

Chads are the only ones having sex with any regularity

Crazy how that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back