Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL young Stacy tier foid sucks and takes literal dog tongue in her mouth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
They're okay doing this with LITERAL animals, but too good to give us incels a chance, lmao; it's truly over for us.

AL

Ask me how i knew she was white just by reading the title of the thread

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

LOL, have you notice how many women have this obsession with animals and a lot of them are animal activists and vegans, they waste a lot of time complaining about animals being mistreated but they would never touch an ugly man in their entire lives

Seriously, women prefer being around a pitbull that could kill their children for no reason, than being with an ugly man

Last edited:
the dog should have disfigured her face in one bite

cuck dog

LoL even a dog can get into her mounth but not me :kys::kys::kys:

Show this to someone the next time they don't take the dogpill seriously.

I feel like we have had at least ten previous threads about this exact video clip.

Let's make it a rule that we should mention the names of these foids so we can easily search old threads.

Someone gonna marry her some day :feelsmage:

Look how she suctions her cheeks as she takes the tongue in. This bitch already knows how to suck a dick

I mog that dog. Can't believe I'm still attracted to group of human meatsuits so vile and wicked.

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls, rivers of blood. You deserve to be annihilated
based ER quote:dab:

That dog just licked its own asshole.