Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOUNG PEOPLE IS HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
YOUNG PEOPLE OF YOUR AGE

IF YOU ARE 18YO+ AND A VIRGIN YOU ARE A WEIRDO

Heck even 15 year old boys are slaying right now as we speak.

I'm a 'creep'... because of my looks.

All good Mia Khalifa is down to strip for me over at the hubbbkek

This is the ultimate people. While we waste our ENTIRE LIVES due to being genetically inferior others are fucking to their heart's content. Fuck genetic determinism tbh. Fuck humanity.

There are also epidemics of sexually transmitted diseases in retirement homes. If you're not able to get sex, you are literally less desirable than someone who needs to wear an adult diaper.

People who deny eugenics enjoy nothing more than the suffering of those lower than them.

12 year old Chads who entered puberty at the age of 7 getting head from 16 year old Stacies.

yep even chad teenagers are getting sex/ action from their fucking women teachers. Honestly im sick and tired of reading those fucking articles on facebook or any news site because its full of it.

Ok we get it, chad teenager fucks teacher, news at 11, water is wet.

Of course its a disgusting thing to do, especially from the FHO teacher, but chad 16 year old doesnt care. The female is at fault for attracting him to her in the first place.

female teachers should always be banned from teaching and ( most are) i always laugh so fucking hard that these fho teachers are so addicted to sex and chad that they would risk their job. disgusting.