Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Young People get their dreams crushed over and over and over

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

We're your hopes and dreams destroyed?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Young people in almost every period of history, get their dreams mercilessly crushed by older scum and richfag propaganda. This happens over and over. Every generation has suffered great suppression from our supposedly benevolent elders. It happened with FDR cucked by supreme Court over and over. Happened with killing JFK and MLK.
Happens in 1968 DNC riots. And recently happens with Bernie twice now.

With young people having political dreams crushed. They try coping with their other dreams, being told your special, you can make it bruh, you can get rich. But of course with time those hopes are mercilessly obliterated. Eventually your are left with cold husk what used to be a young vivacious person. The cold husk becomes cynical, selfish and betrayed by his country(corrupt niggers in office, his wife(hypergamy/divorce), his kids(become faggots, whores etc.).
This is why white men between 45 to 54 have by far the highest suicide rate, they have been betrayed by everything they held dear.

It's why many young people start democrat, hoping for change. But they get destroyed, humiliated and mocked. They become Republican over time.

Did Burny fail already?

Did Burny fail already?
No almost Thom pretty close to failing. He might be able to make comeback if Biden fucks up the debate. But 70% chance he'll lose

No almost Thom pretty close to failing. He might be able to make comeback if Biden fucks up the debate. But 70% chance he'll lose
The banksters prefer a less obvious jew or puppet goy like rump.

My condolences - if you want the Burn to win.

My mother destroyed them. I was a coward to pursue them though, I could have tried but Im a coward.

I had a dream of having bussiness of my own. I also had some libertarian/ancap hopes.
Now there is nothing.

My dreams died along with my confidence

My dreams died, when i discovered the true nature of women.

Each generation has their dreams crushed by those older than them. In turn, they seek revenge and enact it by crushing the dreams of those younger than them.

Each generation has their dreams crushed by those older than them. In turn, they seek revenge and enact it by crushing the dreams of those younger than them.
this fucking cycle never ends

True most of my dreams are crushed

Young people in almost every period of history, get their dreams mercilessly crushed by older scum and richfag propaganda. This happens over and over. Every generation has suffered great suppression from our supposedly benevolent elders. It happened with FDR cucked by supreme Court over and over. Happened with killing JFK and MLK.
Happens in 1968 DNC riots. And recently happens with Bernie twice now.

With young people having political dreams crushed. They try coping with their other dreams, being told your special, you can make it bruh, you can get rich. But of course with time those hopes are mercilessly obliterated. Eventually your are left with cold husk what used to be a young vivacious person. The cold husk becomes cynical, selfish and betrayed by his country(corrupt niggers in office, his wife(hypergamy/divorce), his kids(become faggots, whores etc.).
This is why white men between 45 to 54 have by far the highest suicide rate, they have been betrayed by everything they held dear.

It's why many young people start democrat, hoping for change. But they get destroyed, humiliated and mocked. They become Republican over time.

can confirm, happened to me.
Went from wanting to Play Ace Combat on PsP when I was 12 to wanting a global ethnostate with a Health System that describes sex with a 10/10 when you feel depressed.

My dreams were crushed when my crush was with another man

I just want to have a decent job, move up the career ladder a bit, have my own family and die normally.

Why the fuck is something like that a dream now?

I just want to have a decent job, move up the career ladder a bit, have my own family and die normally.

Why the fuck is something like that a dream now?
This is what (((modern))) values have done.